Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
Just out of curiosity, is there anyone from last year's draft you would have passed on in favor of Judon? Or, is there anyone that made the team out of camp in 2016 that you would have parted with in favor of Judon, assuming that he came in and did as well as he did for the Ravens?

Obviously, you have to have a roster spot for him. Perhaps they were confident that they had enough at LB, but I don't really know.
Fackrell, Martinez, and Lowry... I would have picked Judon over all 3 of those guys.

I didn't like Fackrell at all - had him on my 'do not draft list'. I like Lowry, despite the short arm issue, but would have taken Judon over him.

The rub with the Packers is Capers - as always. Judon would not likely have played much, as dunderdummy is locked into playing a static 2-4 down-in and down-out. With Peppers gone now, Judon would be penciled in as the starter on the left side.

TT and the Packers have a long history of failure when it comes to trying to field a competent defense. They're just not very good at evaluated defensive talent.