Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
Not sure if I agree, but the article premise is GB is so f'cked at CB they have to get one in round one....partly...due to the failure a couple years ago in those two CB's
When Gunter is the guy you have to match up against J Jones and Dez, CB is a fucking big need. The reason he was in there was that Rollins wasn't healthy (or fast) enough and Randall can't extract his head out of his anus long enough to play corner. We rag on McGinn here often due to his dumb articles, but he nailed the CB situation.

I'd love Randall to actually learn the position properly, but they still could use an additional CB, as none of the rest give me that much confidence on the outside. They couldn't even slow Atlanta down a little last year. No stud CB from the draft, and you might as well look to 2018.

I know some of you say that a better pass rush will solve the problem, but I don't think so. At best a super stud rusher would add an additional 1 sack and 1 hurry per game. That is not enough to make up for a CB that can easily be burned. I'm totally in favor of improving the pass rush, and that will help everything in the back end, but it can't make up for a glaring, well documented, hole.