Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BOB McGINN'S FAMOUS MOCK DRAFT

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I think it's probably best defensive player, which will probably be a CB or edge rusher. Could be ILB if someone drops.
    That's kind of an indictment of our defense, isn't it?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    its funny, about a month or two or 3 ago i was called an idiot on here for thinking CB was a major priority, because rollins and randall just had a slump and WILL bounce back

funny how a couple months of listening to talking heads change so many peoples minds

now CB is our biggest greatest need

My mind has still not change; you are still an idiot
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

i hate you

if you didn't have hot chicks in your AV, you'd be on the ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    So is the 1st pick for need this year or BPA regardless of position?
    cowherd just had a great analogy a couple hours about the whole, draft for need or BPA, debate

your wife wants to make you a nice big breakfast, but needs you to go to the store and buy all the stuff for it. you come back from the store with no food, but you did buy a nice rake that was on sale

cowherd just had a great analogy a couple hours about the whole, draft for need or BPA, debate

your wife wants to make you a nice big breakfast, but needs you to go to the store and buy all the stuff for it. you come back from the store with no food, but you did buy a nice rake that was on sale
    Holy crap, I shop like Ted drafts...

Cowherd is the sports media third greatest idiot.

The first is Skip. Second is Jason Whitlock.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think it's a good analogy. You might be pretty hungry so you think the eggs are a better deal, but the rake is actually more useful than a single dozen eggs. Secretly his analogy shows he would be a terrible GM on a legendary level.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar

Sounds like the Matt Millen approach.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Sounds like the Matt Millen approach.
    Except Millen came home with a 1974 Pinto that he paid $6 million.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Except Millen came home with a 1974 Pinto that he paid $6 million.
    Because Debbie Reynolds had sex in it once and it hadn't been cleaned since.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    From McGinn's article:

“If you look at tape, he’s not a first-round pick,” said one personnel man. “If you look at the combine, he’s a top-10 pick.”
    Are the Packers falling for a Combine sensation?
    Probably just McGinn. In Cohen's article about who's available, he lists Chidobe Awuzie as the possible CB.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports...ons/100999144/

If these guys throw enough spaghetti, something will stick and they can claim Nostradamus status.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    If these guys throw enough spaghetti, something will stick and they can claim Nostradamus status.
    NostraDUMBASS in this case.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.