Thread: Official Josh Jones 2017 Second Round Choice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Well fuck, that's a shocker. Next you'll be telling me that Rut thinks Thompson purposefully picks players who get injured.
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I know.

Give it a little time, Wist.

Let us sheeple fan-types have our pre-season buzz.
    Sorry guys, but the facts and history don't bode well for our defense - sadly.

I would actually argue that if we had Wade Phillips as our DC, we would be the favorite to win the SB... and I'd be stoking the engine of that bandwagon; but, as long as dunderdummy is in charge, we'll just keep plodding along at 10-6, with more ignominious playoff exits. It is what it is...
    wist

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Sorry guys, but the facts and history don't bode well for our defense - sadly.

I would actually argue that if we had Wade Phillips as our DC, we would be the favorite to win the SB... and I'd be stoking the engine of that bandwagon; but, as long as dunderdummy is in charge, we'll just keep plodding along at 10-6, with more ignominious playoff exits. It is what it is...
    Your story has become tiresome

8-8
    13-3
    6-10
    11-5
    10-6
    15-1
    11-5
    8-7
    12-4
    10-6
    10-6

I have never met a playoff loss I liked. When you make the playoffs 8 straight years, and you don't win the SB every year, you will suffer playoff losses. You know you wouldn't trade the last 8 years for any team but the Patsies. And if you did, you'd be an idiot.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck