Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Official Day 3 Of The 2017 NFL Draft Thread

i don't know how i feel about the comment, "we need to play more db's"

maybe if we ever found some ILB's or OLB's that could cover a TE or rb every now and then we wouldn't have to play more db's

fat mike just told the whole nfl to run on us next year. which actually might be better then all the passing yards we give up every other year

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Unreal...fuck this shit
    You are sort of a pathetic asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    You are sort of a pathetic asshole.
    Tell me again why I should give a fuck what you think?

After reading through this thread that is the exact same thought I had about you. My second thought was that you are a whining bitch that thinks he can out draft NFL front office personnel. As I look at Thompson's picks it appears that he addressed the needs and holes of the Packers' roster. You may disagree with the particular player, but your drivel and whining is obnoxious

Stfu snowflake

Stfu snowflake
    Is that the catchy term to call people that call you a bitch?

Nope just bitches who complain and cry over small shit. Oh no, I didn't like a pick and it annoys you....get the fuck off my dick faggot

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yes, Ted has never drafted multiple RBs before and has never drafted one when he has a former vet starter available.
    He drafted Brandon Jackson and DeShawn Wynn one year and Lacy and Franklin another year.

Nope just bitches who complain and cry over small shit. Oh no, I didn't like a pick and it annoys you....get the fuck off my dick faggot
    Your feelings are precious

with all the dbs and rbs special teams are gonna look different...smaller/faster.

Packers special teams have been so inconsistent these past few years and I know that the draft theory behind good special teams in Green Bay was to draft LBs and TEs, medium sized guys with some speed to cover kicks. I don't think it has worked. Now that kick offs and kick returns have been all but eliminated no need to draft 6-4 245 pound guys just for special teams blocking and covering.

You are becoming annoying, and I'm tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    He drafted Brandon Jackson and DeShawn Wynn one year and Lacy and Franklin another year.
    Must read my response to redt with more sarcasm.

My bet is on a backfield of Montgomery (do it all but limited carries), Williams (spell Montgomery on early downs), Jones (spell Montgomery on third down), and Ripkowski (short yardage).
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

We definitely needed players at certain spots.

One thing the draft tells me is that Michael and Crockett could both be gone this summer.
    I also see Jeff Janis on notice and possibly Trevor Davis.

John Crockett has not been a member of the Packers for months. They did not tender him even though he was an exclusive rights free agent. They could have tendered him at the league minimum salary, but did not. They can't sign him for less than that. If they had tendered him, Crockett would have had two options, sign the minimum salary contract or hold out possibly for the entire season. Clearly the Packers have no interest in him this spring.

While Elliot also was not tendered, he was a restricted rights free agent, and his minimum tender would have been almost $1.8M. The Packers could and did resign him to a negotiated contract for less than that.

They could have assured having Crockett at the league minimum, but declined. They let him become an unrestricted free agent instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    You are becoming annoying, and I'm tired of it.
    Once again don't give a fuck princess

I don't see Michael making the team after drafting 3 guys. As for WR I think Janis has the edge over Davis right now only due to special teams but both next to step up.

Big year for Ty Davis. Guy needs to come into camp a little stronger and a lot more focused.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yes, Ted has never drafted multiple RBs before and has never drafted one when he has a former vet starter available.
    first time since 1974 that the packers have drafted 3 rb's in one draft

kinda smells of desperation, TT making damn sure he has a quality backup RB

no way we keep 5 rb's on the final roster, but TT doesn't like cutting rookie draft picks