[QUOTE=Sparkey;927862]
Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
I cant post the video of Beigel in the LSU game as I'm on my phone, but go on YouTube and watch the tape... he doesn't make a single play of his own inertia. The couple of plays he does make are b/c he's unblocked.

He gets handled easily by the TE, he can't get off blocks, he lacks chase speed, on and on... watch the tape.[/QUOTE

He did about as much as Watt did in that game. They both played disciplined rushes and forced lsu to throw the ball. Biegel also had one of only two sacks.

I thought he played very well.

And if that is the tape to use to claim Biegel was over drafted, then in that same breath you can also say Watt was a major reach in rmd 1.
The Badgers won, and did so mainly with defense. Either Biegel and Watt - the two top Badger defenders - were doing something right or else they were so damn good that L.S.U. gameplanned so much against them that the rest of the D came through big.

All of that being said, though, Badger homer that I proudly am, I am just slightly worried that Biegel - being one cog in the machine of a great D - might just turn out to be kinda mediocre with the Packers. I hope I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see.