Thread: Official Vince Biegel 2017 Fourth Round Choice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    For posterity, and without putting any elbow grease into it...

Samaje Perine, RB
    Carl Lawson, LB
    Dorian Johnson, G
    Josh Reynolds, WR

I just don't see Beigel making plays... and can't fathom why anyone would think of him as an ILB.

Didn't you hate Borland too ? Trying to remember. My gut says the same guys who noted Borland can play at a NFL level or ranting the same jibberish about Biegel
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Didn't you hate Borland too ? Trying to remember. My gut says the same guys who noted Borland can play at a NFL level or ranting the same jibberish about Biegel
    No I didn't like Borland... he only played one year and had crazy talent all around him, so you can't extrapolate that out. Hell, if you threw Biegel out there with that much talent, I'm sure he'd look halfway competent too.

Don't think Biegel' s ceiling is very high, but Ted tends to like those kinds of guys.
    wist

No I didn't like Borland... he only played one year and had crazy talent all around him, so you can't extrapolate that out. Hell, if you threw Biegel out there with that much talent, I'm sure he'd look halfway competent too.

Don't think Biegel' s ceiling is very high, but Ted tends to like those kinds of guys.
    Don't forget Ted also tends to like the soft, frail types.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Don't forget Ted also tends to like the soft, frail types.
    And for the record. Your pick at 4.1 was?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Blog Entries

It's ok to admit you were wrong; I hope you are again

Assuming you watched and broke down Borland's play in his first year....you've made my point for me
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    It's ok to admit you were wrong; I hope you are again

Assuming you watched and broke down Borland's play in his first year....you've made my point for me
    Borland was a limited player... for what they asked him to do, he did it well; but again, he was in the middle of the most talented defense in the NFL at the time, and I can assure you no one was game planning to account for him.

He was a 2nd round pick I think, and there's no way I would take him there then, or now.

I think we have differing views of what to expect from draft picks... I'm looking to hit home runs, you (and Ted) seem fine with blooping singles.
    wist