Thread: Official Vince Biegel 2017 Fourth Round Choice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

The complaints that I have with Biegel are what is apparent in this film. He would have been a first rounder if he finished plays. He takes good angles on the backside and holds contain when he is on playside. He was the ground a bit much throughout the game. He was double teamed a handful of times, it was obvious that LSU was chipping him with backs and tight ends.

My feeling is that he holds value with the fourth pick. I used to be like a lot of you and thought I knew the draft and value of the players because I read websites and read draft magazines and complained at all the moves that didn't happen that I thought should have happened. These GM's hit record on the draft isn't real good and this is what they do for a living, Most likely this pick doesn't work out and other 4th rounders won't either. Some will and some of you will point to those successful fourth round picks and cry foul because you thought the Packers should have drafted that particular player. What ever helps you get through your lives.
    Last edited by Deputy Nutz; 04-30-2017 at 08:14 PM.