Thread: Official Jamaal Williams 2017 Packers Fourth Round Draft Pick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Crockett and Jackson were 3 and 4. Both lost for the season.

Trying to argue those two were NFL Calibur ? I think the issue was they were our #3 and #4 RB's for those who want to argue we were short there. I think they both stunk. You can argue we didn't see much; that is fine. There was a reason they were undraftable.

I think what they could find on wavers had equal talent.

And the guy who turned out to be their #5 RB in Montgomery was far more talented than either.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Trying to argue those two were NFL Calibur ? I think the issue was they were our #3 and #4 RB's for those who want to argue we were short there. I think they both stunk. You can argue we didn't see much; that is fine. There was a reason they were undraftable.

I think what they could find on wavers had equal talent.

And the guy who turned out to be their #5 RB in Montgomery was far more talented than either.
    Do a league wide check of the RBs in the NFL and let me know how many 3rd and 4th stringers are good. If you want to argue that Lacy never stays healthy then fine. I did hear quite a bit of complaining when 3 RBs were drafted this year. Cake and eat it too I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Do a league wide check of the RBs in the NFL and let me know how many 3rd and 4th stringers are good. If you want to argue that Lacy never stays healthy then fine. I did hear quite a bit of complaining when 3 RBs were drafted this year. Cake and eat it too I guess.
    I think t was solid to draft 3 RB's. If we hit on 2 that really helps and all three of those guys IMO have more ability than Don Jackson and the other dude.

Off top of my head without even thinking...
    San Diego...Phily....Jets...Lions....Cards...Steelers. ..Patriots...come to mind as the cup not being as bare. But I'm too lazy to look up all the rosters....I'm sure I'd be able to add more if I did.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I think t was solid to draft 3 RB's. If we hit on 2 that really helps and all three of those guys IMO have more ability than Don Jackson and the other dude.

San Diego...Phily....Jets...Lions....Cards...Steelers. ..Patriots...come to mind as the cup not being as bare. But I'm too lazy to look up all the rosters....I'm sure I'd be able to add more if I did.
    In the North alone:
    How about Jerrick McKinnon and Matt Asiata?
    How about Theo Riddick as a #2?
    Maybe you prefer Jeremy Langford or Jaquiz Rogers?

Two of the draftees might turn out not to be NFL caliber. Its insane what disbelievers about Ted expect. Starting caliber bodies 2 or 3 deep on a 53 man roster.

OK, name the 2016 3rd and 4th stringer for each of those teams. I will get you started by noting the second stringer: Woodhead, Sproles, Powell, Forsett/Abdullah, C Johnson, DeAngelo Williams, James White (Dion Lewis was hurt until Week 10)
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.