Thread: Official Kofi Amichia 2017 Packers Sixth Round Draft Pick

Official Kofi Amichia 2017 Packers Sixth Round Draft Pick

Kofi Amichia, Tackle in college projects to Guard in Pros.

pSparq has him the best athlete among the O line class, but as its a weak year that only puts him in 90 percentile of the NFL. Not bad for the sixth round.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

2015 Game Film

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

2016 Highlights

2015 Game Film

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 10m10 minutes ago
    Amichia has put on more than 10 pounds since his last game in college. He's near the low end of the spectrum for #Packers guards — 308 now.

Good Gamble low in the draft
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    2016 Highlights

This guy might be the best pick for TT in Day Three. I question his weight. He needs to gain about 20 lbs.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Seems to be evaluating as Tackle prospect when beat writers seem to think he is moving to Guard. We'll see: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-3-report-card

No. 212 Green Bay Packers: Kofi Amichia, Offensive Tackle, South Florida

The Packers call the Patriots' unheralded left tackle prospect and raise them a smaller, even less-heralded tackle prospect. The Packers are more likely to need immediate offensive line help, however. Grade: Poor.