Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Packers UDFA Signings

2017 Packers UDFA Signings

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL 21m21 minutes ago
    Offensive guard Geoff Gray to Green Bay Packers as undrafted free agent signing

KID IS FROM (OR WENT TO SCHOOL) IN MANITOBA

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 9m9 minutes ago
    #Packers have signed Mississippi St. DE/OLB Johnathan Calvin as an undrafted free agent, source said.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
    This is a name QB coaches love: #BYU QB Taysom Hill has signed with the #Packers. If he can stay healthy, a lot there.
    Last edited by pbmax; 04-29-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

is the answer to this thread, guys who will make the 53 man roster over vets?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    is the answer to this thread, guys who will make the 53 man roster over vets?
    Here is your potential starter:

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 18m18 minutes ago
    Can confirm that #Packers have signed Miami P Justin Vogel as an undrafted free agent.
    Last edited by pbmax; 04-29-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 39m39 minutes ago
    #Packers have signed WR Aaron Peck of Fresno State as an undrafted free agent, according to a source.

#Packers have signed CB Donatello Brown of Valdosta State as an undrafted free agent, source said.

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 31m31 minutes ago
    #Packers have agreed to terms with OL Adam Pankey from West Virginia as an undrafted free agent, according to a source.

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 6m6 minutes ago
    Michael Cohen Retweeted BG Football
    Izaah Lunsford, DT, Bowling Green

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 1m1 minute ago
    Michael Cohen Retweeted YSU Football ��
    David Rivers III, CB, Youngstown signs with the #Packers as an undrafted free agent.
    Last edited by pbmax; 04-29-2017 at 07:43 PM.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...2017-nfl-draft

Top undrafted free agents following the 2017 NFL Draft

By Gil Brandt ... NFL Media senior analyst

Published: April 29, 2017 at 07:05 p.m. Updated: April 29, 2017 at 08:09 p.m.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Here is your potential starter:

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 18m18 minutes ago
    Can confirm that #Packers have signed Miami P Justin Vogel as an undrafted free agent.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profil...gel?id=2558203
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

TCBOOST‏ @TCBOOST 2m2 minutes ago
    TCBOOST's Cody Heiman is headed to the Green Bay Packers! Keep an eye on this guy, he's an athletic freak. http://fb.me/XZgKOAZf

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO EITHER THE TWEETER OR THE SUBJECT ARE

jordangoodrich‏ @jordangoodrich 7m7 minutes ago
    @jswaggdaddy @T_Hill4 both going to #GreenBayPackers... I guess I'll be a part time packers fan for the time being. #BYUFOOTBALL

GS Football‏Verified account @GSAthletics_FB 2h2 hours ago
    @_jcroc11 tells us he has agreed to free agent terms with the @packers Congrats!!

That is Montay Crockett.
    Last edited by pbmax; 04-29-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL 21m21 minutes ago
    Offensive guard Geoff Gray to Green Bay Packers as undrafted free agent signing

KID IS FROM (OR WENT TO SCHOOL) IN MANITOBA

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 9m9 minutes ago
    #Packers have signed Mississippi St. DE/OLB Johnathan Calvin as an undrafted free agent, source said.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
    This is a name QB coaches love: #BYU QB Taysom Hill has signed with the #Packers. If he can stay healthy, a lot there.
    http://www.timescolonist.com/manitob...ers-1.14486399

Manitoba offensive lineman Geoff Gray to have visit with Green Bay Packers

The Canadian Press

APRIL 7, 2017 08:44 AM

" Two CFL sources said Friday the Manitoba Bisons offensive lineman will visit with the Packers in the next week or two. Green Bay was one of eight NFL teams that took in Gray's pro day March 30.

The others were the San Francisco 49ers, Washington Redskins, Oakland Raiders, Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets and Kansas City Chiefs. The CFL's Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Saskatchewan Roughriders also attended.

The six-foot-five, 315-pound Gray native performed well, registering a 31-inch vertical jump, nine-and-a-half foot broad jump and 25 reps in the bench press. "

TCBOOST‏ @TCBOOST 2m2 minutes ago
    TCBOOST's Cody Heiman is headed to the Green Bay Packers! Keep an eye on this guy, he's an athletic freak. http://fb.me/XZgKOAZf

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO EITHER THE TWEETER OR THE SUBJECT ARE

jordangoodrich‏ @jordangoodrich 7m7 minutes ago
    @jswaggdaddy @T_Hill4 both going to #GreenBayPackers... I guess I'll be a part time packers fan for the time being. #BYUFOOTBALL

GS Football‏Verified account @GSAthletics_FB 2h2 hours ago
    @_jcroc11 tells us he has agreed to free agent terms with the @packers Congrats!!

That is Montay Crockett.
    http://cjonline.com/sports/washburnz..._campaign=qrec

Senior Cody Heiman out of Washburn NCAA Division II

Cody Heiman is a first-team All-MIAA linebacker this past season, recorded 101 tackles, seven stops for loss and 3.5 sacks with two interceptions and a 60-yard fumble recovery for a touchdown.

The 6-foot-3, 245-pound Baileyville native finished with 251 career tackles, ranking him 13th in school history.

If you LOVED the guy so much ..... why didn't you just draft him??
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Wonder is Taysom Hill will change positions....go the Michael Robinson route and switch to an FB/TE hybrid. Don't think he has it as a QB but the kid is a football player.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    From acmepackingcompany.com with hyperlinks on player names to NFL Draft Scout profile. The one for Aaron Peck, WR, Fresno St. was interesting as it had him listed as a FB. The rest of the names and positions checked out.

Packers UDFA Reports

To be signed

CB Donatello Brown, Valdosta State
    EDGE Johnathan Calvin, Mississippi State
    WR Montay Crockett, Georgia State
    OL Thomas Evans, Richmond
    OL Geoff Gray, Manitoba
    ILB Cody Heiman, Washburn
    QB Taysom Hill, BYU
    DT Izaah Lunsford, Bowling Green
    OL Adam Pankey, West Virginia
    WR Aaron Peck, Fresno State
    CB Lenzy Pipkins, Oklahoma State
    CB David Rivers III, Youngstown State
    OL Christian Schneider, UC-Davis
    P Justin Vogel, Miami

Tryout/Rookie Minicamp Invites

WR Raysean Pringle, Southern Utah (source)
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Pankey is big (6-5, 324) and played both Guard and Tackle at West Virginia. He could have a real chance.

Montay Crockett is a guy who interesting to me. 4.3 speed who was a WR/DB/KR/PR in college, might be Janis's replacement if he has a good camp.

Is CB David Rivers III, Youngstown State the brother/twin of Derek Rivers, the OLB from Youngstown St. who was drafted by the Patriots in the 3rd round?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Montay Crockett is a guy who interesting to me. 4.3 speed who was a WR/DB/KR/PR in college, might be Janis's replacement if he has a good camp.
    He can only be Janis's replacement if he flashes a world of talent in camp, but goes on in his career to make bonehead play after bonehead play, though carving out a niche as a special teams ace and fan favorite - the guy who seems to have all the tools who can't quite put it together
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    From acmepackingcompany.com with hyperlinks on player names to NFL Draft Scout profile. The one for Aaron Peck, WR, Fresno St. was interesting as it had him listed as a FB. The rest of the names and positions checked out.
    when you throw the ball as much as we do, everyone projects as a WR

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    He can only be Janis's replacement if he flashes a world of talent in camp, but goes on in his career to make bonehead play after bonehead play, though carving out a niche as a special teams ace and fan favorite - the guy who seems to have all the tools who can't quite put it together
    Yup I was a fan when we drafted him but he hasn't improved at all, this camp might be his last if one of these rookies step up.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    when you throw the ball as much as we do, everyone projects as a WR
    Good. Because if there's one thing TT knows how to draft, it's a wide receiver. Hell, call them all wide receivers.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack