Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
Yes sure but when you practising golf with your buddy and talking about " just how sweet your swing has become and your prepared for that next Round of Golf " ;

You hit the LINKS with Buddy and play a round. At the 19th Hole, and over a beer and burger, you don't inform Buddy " just how great that swing was today " ,when you shot a 120 Score for 18 Holes.

Then play 7 more Rounds of golf with Buddy, and also at the 19th Hole inform him that, " that swing is getting sweeter all the time " and one game breaking 100 was clouded by 2 scores of 130.

That analogy just about sums up Packer Head Coach Mike McCarthy and his ' hilarious as if anyone with even the lowest Football IQ is going to swallow ', absolute Donkey Shit !
Dang Woody, if I'm truly on my way to a 120 please take me out back and shoot me after the front 9.

By the way....after reading your posts for the past few weeks I'm getting the impression you are not a big fan of Coach McCarthy. Is this accurate or am I just reading something into it?