Thread: Pete Prisco's Team Grades for 2017 Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Grading a Draft Class before they have even stepped, officially, upon an NFL field is like trying to appraise a house without actually visiting the property, it is just not done .

where have you been? drafts have been graded/judged/critiqued by the ne'er-do-wells/sports media/fans since...drafting began! it's un-american not to.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    where have you been? drafts have been graded/judged/critiqued by the ne'er-do-wells/sports media/fans since...drafting began! it's un-american not to.
    I disagree, but defend your right to be goofey .

Do you even know who of GB's 2017 Draft picks visited the Team prior to the Draft ? How many/can you name them ? (if any)

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I disagree, but defend your right to be goofey .

Do you even know who of GB's 2017 Draft picks visited the Team prior to the Draft ? How many/can you name them ? (if any)
    lol...well hell no. off the top of my head i can't even name half the guys that were acutally drafted. what does my memory have to do with media grading drafts? lol

i didn't give them a grade.

King obviously has star potential. The S/LB too. I think the RB Williams and Adams both have high end starter potential. Montravius is a wild card. Big guy. Never know. Biegel looks like the type to contribute. The OL guy is a high upside project. Both receivers and the last back could be alright too......

We have a chance to have one of those really impactful drafts. Would love to get a star and 3 or 4 starters. I really hope so!!! We need a SB soon or our Rodgers window will start to close.