Thread: Who's Your Favorite? 2017 Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't see King as a bust at all. Of course, he needs to shake the injury bug if he wants to have much of a career. He played Safety at Washington before moving to corner, so he could get moved there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I don't see King as a bust at all. Of course, he needs to shake the injury bug if he wants to have much of a career. He played Safety at Washington before moving to corner, so he could get moved there.
    King's not a bust, not yet. He's already better than Quentin Rollins, Brian Brohm, or Pat Lee.
    When healthy, he's a starting caliber CB. Trouble is, he's got a lean body type that seems to make him more susceptible to injuries on the field. I don't think he will ever be healthy for a full season, so they need to continue to find and develop CBs. I do think he's good enough to keep on the roster and play out his contract.

I wonder about him playing at FS instead of Tramon. Maybe he transitions to the centerfielder role in the offseason. I could see that. He's a willing tackler, but again, I wonder about his durability. They'd need to replace him at CB in that case.