Thread: Besides an Aaron Rodgers injury, what is one thing that would make you pessimistic about this year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    None of the group of DBs playing adequately.
    As much as I hate to agree with "the Zool" , the CB's must and I believe will be an improvement over last season. If House / King fail to step up to higher levels of play, GB's chances for success will be greatly diminished. Injuries, god forbid , could drop the Secondary back to one or both of last seasons CBs with I fear the same poor results.

I'm fed-up with excuses, (injuries, poor coaching, bad field conditions, bad haircuts, nerves, etc.) , show me results !

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    As much as I hate to agree with "the Zool" , the CB's must and I believe will be an improvement over last season. If House / King fail to step up to higher levels of play, GB's chances for success will be greatly diminished. Injuries, god forbid , could drop the Secondary back to one or both of last seasons CBs with I fear the same poor results.

I'm fed-up with excuses, (injuries, poor coaching, bad field conditions, bad haircuts, nerves, etc.) , show me results !
    Normally, I'd say that getting to the NFCCG is a pretty good result, but I have to agree that I'm getting antsy that this team gets close but hasn't been able to close the deal the last several years now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Normally, I'd say that getting to the NFCCG is a pretty good result, but I have to agree that I'm getting antsy that this team gets close but hasn't been able to close the deal the last several years now.
    I have my doubts about all those in charge, but last year was a remarkable result given the injuries on D.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ya, I wrote in the other thread that they have so many chances to be better, and the improvement doesn't have to be a lot, they almost can't help but be better. House or King make a difference, Randall or Rollins bounce back at least somewhat, any of the other returners progress, an unheard of newcomer contribute. It won't take a lot to be better at CB.

They gotta be better this year. They couldn't be any worse...