Thread: Kaepernick unemployment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/1...astile-verdict

And that why the second string weak armed out of shape former QB is not signed.
    The language is over the top.

But I suspect if you read the transcript of the conversation between officer (the one that pulled the trigger) and Castile, you would likely be outraged as well.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rriage-justice

And Kaepernick might be many things, weak armed is not the problem.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The language is over the top.

But I suspect if you read the transcript of the conversation between officer (the one that pulled the trigger) and Castile, you would likely be outraged as well.
    It's awful. But the Police officer was put on trial and acquitted by a jury of his peers. Even though some, maybe many, agree with him, many see the story being more complicated than the video/transcript. That Kap turned it into the extreme message that he did will hurt him.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It's awful. But the Police officer was put on trial and acquitted by a jury of his peers. Even though some, maybe many, agree with him, many see the story being more complicated than the video/transcript. That Kap turned it into the extreme message that he did will hurt him.
    He was also dismissed from the force. The fact that the second officer saw things differently paints the first guy in an unflattering light in my eyes. It seems like panic.

You cannot have concealed or open carry laws where the police force react to news about possession of a gun with panic. And I don't think this guy is an isolated case. Remember the officer (SC I think?) who both ordered a driver out of his car and then back in to retrieve identification? When the guy moved back towards the vehicle the officer forgot he was told the ID was in the car and shot him seven times.

Its ludicrous and its a death sentence being delivered by nervous people in a moment of high agitation.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.