Thread: Kaepernick unemployment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    holy fucking take it to FYI folks
    PBmax is too busy for that.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I seriously doubt all of Kaepernick's thoughts are truly condensed down in that one Tweet after the Castile verdict. He has spoken far more thoughtfully prior. If somehow it represents a change of mind, I guess we will find out in the due course of time.

But the crux of the matter are lethal engagements that are completely avoidable. And the police, or the local sheriffs, are the institution centralized enough to adopt a different approach to reduce the number.

Community wide engagement to reduce hostile interactions is fine, but its will take longer to ramp up and be more expensive than to work from within. Same with hiring demographics, though both are fine areas to address.

The goal cannot simply be fewer police deaths. It has to include fewer civilian casualties. And I think the place to start is to have far more specific definitions that "believed he was in danger" for a threshold to action. Its not falsifiable and is impossible to adjudicate fairly.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.