Thread: Kaepernick unemployment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bobble, you presume to know a lot of the details of what happened. What if he did tell the cop he had a gun before reaching for his wallet? What if the cop never asked him to step out of the car? What if he was surprised at getting pulled over and adrenaline got in the way of calm, cool reflecting before acting? What if he was stoned to the bejesus belt?

Interesting that you refer to victims of police shootings collectively as "perps."

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Bobble, you presume to know a lot of the details of what happened. What if he did tell the cop he had a gun before reaching for his wallet? What if the cop never asked him to step out of the car? What if he was surprised at getting pulled over and adrenaline got in the way of calm, cool reflecting before acting? What if he was stoned to the bejesus belt?

Interesting that you refer to victims of police shootings collectively as "perps."
    Watch the dashcam video. Its been released. And all these details have been out for quite awhile. As for the rest...again, that is why you take the class and go over the proper steps. So that when it happens you don't make big mistakes. Don't misunderstand me though. That cop was WAY too quick to fire shots. The man just politely said "officer, I have to inform you I have a concealed weapon on me" Not the action of a man about to shoot you. Also he had kids in the car. How about a well trained officer retreats to behind the car...a position that someone in a drivers seat can't really shoot at you. And then tell him to exit the vehicle, hands in sight. Again, big mistakes on both parts. That officer should never carry a gun again.

As for me referring to them as perps, its not that interesting at all. Its not even relevant to the post other than what you want to divine across the internet of what you think you know about me. They are many things, I chose a term. Many are perps. Some are victims. Many are simply people who are on the wrong side of an unfortunate incident. I used the term "perp" because in 95%+ of police shootings the person who gets shot is in fact a perp. I guess I could have gone all PC and used the term to describe the other 5% but that would just be stupid.

Don't be blinded by your biased conclusions about me. You read a post by me where I say "Hillary is a crook, but Trump is an ass" and all you read is "Hillary is a crook". It shows YOUR bias, not mine.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

. double post
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.