Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaepernick unemployment

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I had a teacher like you in high school. He gave out A's to students who parroted his views about Vietnam (shoulda made a parkin lot out of it) and promised extra credit to girls who wore minis. Later on he was exposed as a pederastic pedophile.
    Was that Mr. Hanrahan?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I had a teacher like you in high school. He gave out A's to students who parroted his views about Vietnam (shoulda made a parkin lot out of it)
    This teacher just had the long view, kinda like Isaiah.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/40013/...parking-spaces
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Was that Mr. Hanrahan?
    I'm pretty sure he was the descendant of pilgrims, not Irish. Though if Yeats had known my guy I am sure he would have made a character out of him.

Long view indeed, though he probably didn't need it: most of the girls sat in front.

I had a teacher like you in high school. He gave out A's to students who parroted his views about Vietnam (shoulda made a parkin lot out of it) and promised extra credit to girls who wore minis. Later on he was exposed as a pederastic pedophile.
    Holy crap. Was he charged and tried or just driven out of the job?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    I'm just happy you kids made it thru school & puberty & shit.

Kap?, I think he sits until the season starts. A few significant injuries, he signs with somebody.

I don't think the teams want to go thru the drama until they have to make a move.

I'm pretty sure he was the descendant of pilgrims, not Irish. Though if Yeats had known my guy I am sure he would have made a character out of him.

Long view indeed, though he probably didn't need it: most of the girls sat in front.
    At least those girls knew what it took to be successful.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Holy crap. Was he charged and tried or just driven out of the job?
    You mean for the pederasty? Nah, that came out after he retired. I don't think charges were ever brought, so maybe it never went beyond the realm of credible rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    At least those girls knew what it took to be successful.
    Yes, I never once heard anyone ask the guy what they had to do to get an A in his class.

Merely wearing the right kind of clothing doesn't seem like too much to ask.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Merely wearing the right kind of clothing doesn't seem like too much to ask.
    There was also an unspoken assumption about where to sit. What good is a mini if a guy shaped like Spaulding is blocking the view?

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/1...astile-verdict

And that why the second string weak armed out of shape former QB is not signed.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/1...astile-verdict

And that why the second string weak armed out of shape former QB is not signed.
    The language is over the top.

But I suspect if you read the transcript of the conversation between officer (the one that pulled the trigger) and Castile, you would likely be outraged as well.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rriage-justice

And Kaepernick might be many things, weak armed is not the problem.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The language is over the top.

But I suspect if you read the transcript of the conversation between officer (the one that pulled the trigger) and Castile, you would likely be outraged as well.
    It's awful. But the Police officer was put on trial and acquitted by a jury of his peers. Even though some, maybe many, agree with him, many see the story being more complicated than the video/transcript. That Kap turned it into the extreme message that he did will hurt him.

It's awful. But the Police officer was put on trial and acquitted by a jury of his peers. Even though some, maybe many, agree with him, many see the story being more complicated than the video/transcript. That Kap turned it into the extreme message that he did will hurt him.
    He was also dismissed from the force. The fact that the second officer saw things differently paints the first guy in an unflattering light in my eyes. It seems like panic.

You cannot have concealed or open carry laws where the police force react to news about possession of a gun with panic. And I don't think this guy is an isolated case. Remember the officer (SC I think?) who both ordered a driver out of his car and then back in to retrieve identification? When the guy moved back towards the vehicle the officer forgot he was told the ID was in the car and shot him seven times.

Its ludicrous and its a death sentence being delivered by nervous people in a moment of high agitation.

I don't feel the need to argue the specific if the case to make the point that Kaps view is far too broad and far too extreme -at least to the point that it will make him more controversial and hurt his chances of getting hired.

Wanna talk police politics and BLM stuff? Start a thread in FYI.

PB: If Kap had written what you did above he'd be in better shape

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    PB: If Kap had written what you did above he'd be in better shape
    He can't do that because he is a race baiting fucktwat that I will NEVER watch on TV again.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

What the people reacting so vehemently against Kapernick don't seem to realize is that they are playing the exact same game. Kapernick at least has a good excuse: he's a professional entertainer. And that, and that alone, is why he could not have written what PB (who is no entertainer) wrote.

What the people reacting so vehemently against Kapernick don't seem to realize is that they are playing the exact same game. Kapernick at least has a good excuse: he's a professional entertainer. And that, and that alone, is why he could not have written what PB (who is no entertainer) wrote.
    I'm guessing Tony Oday is not entertained

... PB (who is no entertainer) ...
    PB, you gonna take that lying down? Hack Lives Matter.