Thread: Guion On Vacation: Arrested for DUI

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Does anyone else get the sense that LeTroy is independent enough that he doesn't want an entourage to protect him but doesn't quite understand that the entourage would protect him from himself?
    I'm not sure I've ever heard of an 'entourage' protecting somebody from themselves. A close friend or two, sure, but entourages just seem to be a bunch of leeches who encourage stupid behavior so that the booze and drugs keep flowing.

Guion is in the process of total self-destruction. Unless he is willing to go for some serious treatment (inpatient rehab for the next month, or the like), the Packers should just cut bait.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    I'm not sure I've ever heard of an 'entourage' protecting somebody from themselves. A close friend or two, sure, but entourages just seem to be a bunch of leeches who encourage stupid behavior so that the booze and drugs keep flowing.

Guion is in the process of total self-destruction. Unless he is willing to go for some serious treatment (inpatient rehab for the next month, or the like), the Packers should just cut bait.
    It could of course get out of control, or introduce new problems. But having a couple of friends around would allow someone else to drive after a night out and to hold the contraband in case you get stopped.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.