Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guion On Vacation: Arrested for DUI

Guion On Vacation: Arrested for DUI

http://khon2.com/2017/06/21/breaking...medium=twitter

At 4 am on Waikiki. You have millions of dollars. Take a cab!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Buh-bye. In my opinion, RJF was probably signed to replace him anyway.

Maybe he can get the sentence for this to run concurrently for the suspension for PEDs.

At least he is optimizing!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Can a player be released while under suspension? Or does the team have to wait until the suspension is lifted? That's what they did last year with Mike Pennel.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Let's get the facts straight shall we:

Quote Originally Posted by PackersNews
    Honolulu Police said Guion was pulled over at 4:20 a.m. Honolulu time
    For a man the size of Guion, blowing a .086 is probably no big deal. However for his career's sake the steaks were indeed very high.

"Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    Let's get the facts straight shall we:

For a man the size of Guion, blowing a .086 is probably no big deal. However for his career's sake the steaks were indeed very high.

It probably took a few drinks to get the big guy there, but its low enough he might have stopped drinking hours before driving.

Not that it matters to the Packers but that level on a breathalyzer means he's not even going to get convicted. His blood draw, I would think, would have been at least an hour later and that's the only thing of any use in a court case. Still dumb as hell for a millionaire to be driving after drinking. There's no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Not that it matters to the Packers but that level on a breathalyzer means he's not even going to get convicted. His blood draw, I would think, would have been at least an hour later and that's the only thing of any use in a court case. Still dumb as hell for a millionaire to be driving after drinking. There's no excuse.
    You might be right, but if he did drink and drive at all after his pot suspension a year or so ago, he's going to get dinged by the League.

This is GREAT news......sigh

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Damn, the big guy is dumber than a box of rocks. With all due respect....

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Damn, the big guy is dumber than a box of rocks. With all due respect....
    Well, somewhere on another thread Rut or Yeti was complaining about a fluff piece on Damarious Randall. I replied that he should have no fear; surely a Packer defensive lineman would soon be busted for pot/guns/stripclub violence/something equally dumb.

Wala!

Goodbye, Letroy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Well, somewhere on another thread Rut or Yeti was complaining about a fluff piece on Damarious Randall. I replied that he should have no fear; surely a Packer defensive lineman would soon be busted for pot/guns/stripclub violence/something equally dumb.

Wala!

Goodbye, Letroy.
    They will keep him around until the suspension is over. You never know what happens with injuries, or "injuries" to a rookie who isn't getting snaps that makes putting gooey on the roster in week 12 right before the playoffs look better than it looks right now.

Hell, I'm starting to think this is his plan so he only has to work half seasons and preserves his body weeks 1-??
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

if he has a great camp and preseason i'll bet they keep him...especially if someone get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    if he has a great camp and preseason i'll bet they keep him...especially if someone get hurt.
    If they are dubious about his future with the Packers, it more likely they will just cut him to avoid the risk of him getting injured and drawing a substantial salary on IR. Really just time to cut bait on Guion, you can't fix stupid.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

I see them as cutting ol' Letroy. He was already suspended for four games for something. I don't remember what. Then there was the pot his daddy was trucking for him. Now alcohol? Too much trouble for his talent level. If he had Mike Daniels-type talent, they'd keep him. But he doesn't, so they won't.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Plus it sounds like clark and Lowry are coming on....

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Plus it sounds like clark and Lowry are coming on....
    sure but if there's an injury to someone during his suspension they'd be silly to cut him especially if he has a good camp and preseason. maybe this is the wake up call he needs...maybe not. we'll see. they want to put the best team they can out there after all.

sure but if there's an injury to someone during his suspension they'd be silly to cut him especially if he has a good camp and preseason. maybe this is the wake up call he needs...maybe not. we'll see. they want to put the best team they can out there after all.
    Lets keep it real. This man is never going to "wake up". He is a special level of stupid.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I think he will be cut before camp, so they don't have to worry about an injury. The only reason they take the risk is if they are very concerned about DL depth / health.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Lets keep it real. This man is never going to "wake up". He is a special level of stupid.
    He is stupid, but so was Jolly, and he woke up. It took some jail time to finally do it, but he did. Maybe Guion can be this years Jolly - suspended for the year and forced to watch as the Packers win the Super Bowl.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Wala!

Goodbye, Letroy.
    I actually thought of your post when I first heard about this. Any more bold predictions, you are spot on so far.