Thread: Best Offenses of All Time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I don't know if it was the defense that doomed them against Dallas, and the special teams actually performed pretty well in that game. They blocked Jett's first punt to set up the offense deep in Dallas territory. Favre came out throwing the ball ten feet over his receivers's heads, and the Packers weren't able to do anything with it. He had a pass tipped and intercepted deep in GB territory on the next series, so if anything it was the hyperventilating offense that failed to capitalize on what could have been a great start. True, the defense wore down later, but if Favre had not gotten off to his typical skittish start the defense might not have gotten tired. But the real turning point in that game was when that asshole Erik Williams cheap shotted Jurkovich. After that GB lost its composure.
    Fair points. I forgot that was the game where Favre decided to play catch with the sidelines.
    Last edited by pbmax; 06-27-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.