Thread: PackerRats Glossary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can't edit my post right now but patlerizing needs to be done by Patler.....

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I can't edit my post right now but patlerizing needs to be done by Patler.....
    Yeah, and your definition was OK, but lacking in depth. Being Patlerized by Patler means having your position dissected down to the last, seemingly trivial detail. Each incorrect assertion, assumption, claim, hint, suggestion is individually addressed and refuted, typically with multiple sources, all linked. Every argument is described and deconstructed and every false or incomplete point is laid bare, like an open wound, painfully visible for all of the packerrats forum to see. Most often, one must look away, for to hold your gaze on the dismembered, disemboweled, twisted wreck of a destroyed posting is to be suddenly and violently ill. Being Patlerized is like being stalked by a terminator; coldly, mercilessly and relentlessly will Patler pursue you and your weak or fraudulent argument. He will post, then re-post, the rebut, then re-rebut.. He doesn't get tired, he doesn't feel remorse, and he doesn't quit until your arguments are dead.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yeah, and your definition was OK, but lacking in depth. Being Patlerized by Patler means having your position dissected down to the last, seemingly trivial detail. Each incorrect assertion, assumption, claim, hint, suggestion is individually addressed and refuted, typically with multiple sources, all linked. Every argument is described and deconstructed and every false or incomplete point is laid bare, like an open wound, painfully visible for all of the packerrats forum to see. Most often, one must look away, for to hold your gaze on the dismembered, disemboweled, twisted wreck of a destroyed posting is to be suddenly and violently ill. Being Patlerized is like being stalked by a terminator; coldly, mercilessly and relentlessly will Patler pursue you and your weak or fraudulent argument. He will post, then re-post, the rebut, then re-rebut.. He doesn't get tired, he doesn't feel remorse, and he doesn't quit until your arguments are dead.
    Where is the part where his lifeless black eyes roll over white when he attacks?

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.