Thread: PackerRats Glossary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think my favorite mean from another board was when one of our posters fresh out of a free public school system pointed out that hindsight was 50/50.

That meme even has deeper levels of meaning. Maybe hindsight is 50/50.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I think my favorite mean from another board was when one of our posters fresh out of a free public school system pointed out that hindsight was 50/50.

That meme even has deeper levels of meaning. Maybe hindsight is 50/50.
    actually 50/50 would be the equivalent of 20/20 so he isn't wrong per say:

"It's essentially equal to 20/20. It means that when standing fifty feet away from something, (let's assume you're reading) you can read what the average person would be able to from fifty feet away. If you had 50/100 vision, it would mean that you would have to be fifty feet away from something to see what the average person can see from one hundred feet away."
    "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson