Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PackerRats Glossary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yeah, and your definition was OK, but lacking in depth. Being Patlerized by Patler means having your position dissected down to the last, seemingly trivial detail. Each incorrect assertion, assumption, claim, hint, suggestion is individually addressed and refuted, typically with multiple sources, all linked. Every argument is described and deconstructed and every false or incomplete point is laid bare, like an open wound, painfully visible for all of the packerrats forum to see. Most often, one must look away, for to hold your gaze on the dismembered, disemboweled, twisted wreck of a destroyed posting is to be suddenly and violently ill. Being Patlerized is like being stalked by a terminator; coldly, mercilessly and relentlessly will Patler pursue you and your weak or fraudulent argument. He will post, then re-post, the rebut, then re-rebut.. He doesn't get tired, he doesn't feel remorse, and he doesn't quit until your arguments are dead.
    Where is the part where his lifeless black eyes roll over white when he attacks?

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

BFD... Big Fucking Deal, or... BARNEY FUCKDOGGLE

C'mon people! Let's get this in gear! We haven't even gotten to wist's best work yet!

Rand has to have a comment about the Meadow. And woodbuck will have a lot to say when he comes back from his summer residence in midseason.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I've never really understood what The Meadow was. Perhaps Skin or someone can explain. http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?23092-The-Meadow

I think my favorite mean from another board was when one of our posters fresh out of a free public school system pointed out that hindsight was 50/50.

That meme even has deeper levels of meaning. Maybe hindsight is 50/50.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I think my favorite mean from another board was when one of our posters fresh out of a free public school system pointed out that hindsight was 50/50.

That meme even has deeper levels of meaning. Maybe hindsight is 50/50.
    actually 50/50 would be the equivalent of 20/20 so he isn't wrong per say:

"It's essentially equal to 20/20. It means that when standing fifty feet away from something, (let's assume you're reading) you can read what the average person would be able to from fifty feet away. If you had 50/100 vision, it would mean that you would have to be fifty feet away from something to see what the average person can see from one hundred feet away."
    "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

There are no cement blocks in the Meadow.

I pray a universe exists where Woodbuck is a fist-fighting superhero.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I am the ruler of The Meadow! and I'm not even sure what it is. All I know is that Upnorth still owes me 3 bags of double stuffed Oreos.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I am the ruler of The Meadow! and I'm not even sure what it is. All I know is that Upnorth still owes me 3 bags of double stuffed Oreos.
    I mailed them to the meadow. You didn't receive them?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I mailed them to the meadow. You didn't receive them?
    Damn US Postal Service.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Damn US Postal Service.
    Damn US Postal Service: Quasi-government agency that requires it's most dedicated employees to drive vehicles that turn into ovens if the temperature approaches 80F.

Next Up: Dunderdummy

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Damn US Postal Service: Quasi-government agency that requires it's most dedicated employees to drive vehicles that turn into ovens if the temperature approaches 80F.

You gotta do Soft n Small too or we'll have skipped an important chapter of Rat panic.

Blog Entries
    I am Dunderdummy!

Jesus, Woodbuck was a lot nuttier than I thought.

If his rant was real, we are almost the same size.

He is a good bit goofier than I am, but he is Canadian, so It's OK

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I am Dunderdummy!

I'm not dunderdummy, but the rest of you are

wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I'm not dunderdummy, but the rest of you are

Hello Wist43...I am glad to see your post. I hope your doing well Packer fan.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I am Dunderdummy!

Try to get a GRIP on this KY:

The only thing pertinent to who and what I really am and your post above:

Is the fact I Am Canadian and very proud of that; as I should be. Canadians are certainly near the top if not the most highly respected people on this planet Earth.

I will interject this:

I am far from 'as you deem me... nutty'. I am an intelligent, passionate and competitive man with the skills to achieve certain objectives at a high level. I also have given a lot since I became a member here to not be treated as you have in your post.

In clear Packerrat language FUCK YOU KY...I have never done a thing to you to have you call down on me as you have.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 07-31-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Try to get a GRIP on this KY:

The only thing pertinent to who and what I really am and your post above:

Is the fact I Am Canadian and very proud of that; as I should be. Canadians are certainly near the top if not the most highly respected people on this planet Earth.

I will interject this:

I am far from 'as you deem me... nutty'. I am an intelligent, passionate and competitive man with the skills to achieve certain objectives at a high level. I also have given a lot since I became a member here to not be treated as you have in your post.

In clear Packerrat language FUCK YOU KY...I have never done a thing to you to have you call down on me as you have.
    Take it to the Meadow nutty
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Take it to the Meadow nutty
    If you ever post me in the future and you don't like to look really dumb PLEASE be advised I have placed you on IGNORE .

That is how it will remain and and any multiple personalities HowardRoark.

Good grief !?

No ! Grief is gone.