Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PackerRats Glossary

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I'm not dunderdummy, but the rest of you are

Hello Wist43...I am glad to see your post. I hope your doing well Packer fan.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I am Dunderdummy!

Jesus, Woodbuck was a lot nuttier than I thought.

If his rant was real, we are almost the same size.

He is a good bit goofier than I am, but he is Canadian, so It's OK
    Try to get a GRIP on this KY:

The only thing pertinent to who and what I really am and your post above:

Is the fact I Am Canadian and very proud of that; as I should be. Canadians are certainly near the top if not the most highly respected people on this planet Earth.

I will interject this:

I am far from 'as you deem me... nutty'. I am an intelligent, passionate and competitive man with the skills to achieve certain objectives at a high level. I also have given a lot since I became a member here to not be treated as you have in your post.

In clear Packerrat language FUCK YOU KY...I have never done a thing to you to have you call down on me as you have.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 07-31-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Is the fact I Am Canadian and very proud of that; as I should be. Canadians are certainly near the top if not the most highly respected people on this planet Earth.

I will interject this:

I am far from 'as you deem me... nutty'. I am an intelligent, passionate and competitive man with the skills to achieve certain objectives at a high level. I also have given a lot since I became a member here to not be treated as you have in your post.

In clear Packerrat language FUCK YOU KY...I have never done a thing to you to have you call down on me as you have.
    Take it to the Meadow nutty
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

KY, you clearly were mistaken in your assessment of WB.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Way to go, Woody! You are in mid-season form. The offseason workouts (6000 crunches) must have been outstanding.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...Lunatic-Fringe
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The Meadow:

~snip~

The Meadow seemed an important place or concept initially, where men could hash out their differences, but after initial confusion, the lack of details resulted in the Meadow, for PackerRats anyway, simply being another thread in the Garbage Can that is also ignored by most of the posters.

Next up: Soft 'N Small!
    I don't think we will ever see the Meadow explicated better than the last few batches of posts.

Soft 'n Small:

For some time, but building to a crescendo around 2013's disaster of a defense, the public and the media had settled on twin explanations for the defensive failures.

The Defensive front was too small. And the players had a character defect known as soft.

Soft n Small is the boards' small way of reminding you that this is a dumb explanation.

Next up. Joe's suggestion: Dunderdummy

wist should obviously define this one. Just remember to post another PackerRats term when you are done with that opus
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Dunderdummy:

A nickname given to DC Dom Capers by wist. This is in reference to wist's belief that Capers is a such a bad DC that it would not matter what personnel he is given, he will underutilize them, put them in poor position, or come up with a moronic defensive scheme (usually the much maligned 2-4 front) and thus will result in the defense playing poorly. Usually this involves not covering anyone in the middle of the field and being unable to stop the run. A synonym for this is also Spraypainthair.

Next up, I'm going old school (if it's allowed): Grabby McSmurf.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Blog Entries

I will interject this:

I'm not calling you out. I was commenting on that old meadows post.

You are an old hand on here and deserve respect, for keeping the pick'em going if nothing else.

I was strictly agitating.

Take it easy, Pick em king.

Wood,

I'm not calling you out. I was commenting on that old meadows post.

You are an old hand on here and deserve respect, for keeping the pick'em going if nothing else.

I was strictly agitating.

Take it easy, Pick em king.

Wood,
    All right then Ky !

This place is certainly not for 'the meek and mild'. LOL

Some times you have to almost get the knuckles out. That was what The Meadow was going to be all about as I viewed it.

To keep any shit between Posters out of the mainstrean limelight and strictly a one on one affair.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Way to go, Woody! You are in mid-season form. The offseason workouts (6000 crunches) must have been outstanding.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...Lunatic-Fringe
    If you ever post me in the future and you don't like to look really dumb PLEASE be advised I have placed you on IGNORE a long time ago M.

That is how it will remain and you M.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Take it to the Meadow nutty
    If you ever post me in the future and you don't like to look really dumb PLEASE be advised I have placed you on IGNORE .

That is how it will remain and and any multiple personalities HowardRoark.

Good grief !?

No ! Grief is gone.

Let's get our heads on straight fellas. We got a job to do. So stop fooling around testing out who has the largest horns and hardest head.

And someone answer Craig's challenge and define Grabby McSmurf for new peoples.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post932307

Bonus points if you remember who coined it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Let's get our heads on straight fellas. We got a job to do. So stop fooling around testing out who has the largest horns and hardest head.

And someone answer Craig's challenge and define Grabby McSmurf for new peoples.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...l=1#post932307

Bonus points if you remember who coined it.
    Was that used to describe former Packer CB Ahmad Carroll; drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft?

Blog Entries
    Grabby McSmurf was Packer cornerback Ahman Carroll. He was dwarf-like. Listed at 5'10", he looked shorter than that. His nick came from his habit of not being able to keep his cotton pickin hands off receivers.

Who hung that name on him?

I'd guess Nutz or Skin. Those boys were usually at the bottom of most mischief in those days.

Grabby McSmurf was Packer cornerback Ahman Carroll. He was dwarf-like. Listed at 5'10", he looked shorter than that. His nick came from his habit of not being able to keep his cotton pickin hands off receivers.

Who hung that name on him?

I'd guess Nutz or Skin. Those boys were usually at the bottom of most mischief in those days.
    Yes I thought it was coined for CB Ahmad Carroll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Carroll

Here is a task for someone. Go back, way back over the threads to try and determine exactly who coined that nickname for Ahman Carroll. It seems to me that Mad really like this CB. He certainly was 'grabby' and short for the ideal CB.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 08-01-2017 at 10:06 PM.

I confuse Carrol with T-Buck. But they played ten years apart.

If you ever post me in the future and you don't like to look really dumb PLEASE be advised I have placed you on IGNORE a long time ago M.

That is how it will remain and you M.
    I enjoy you ignoring me. It's going swimmingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I confuse Carrol with T-Buck. But they played ten years apart.
    T buck had a nice career. Carroll not so much. T buck was a hotspur who matured and got way too much grief for being young and restless. Carroll lacked skill but looked good in boxing gloves.

Anybody remember the members of the "EC Club?"
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

KYP and Woodie have taken care of Grabby McSmurf. I could not find the first instance for the coiner of the nickname, but it is one of the best.

Since neither KYP or Woodie volunteered the next word up for a definition, I will.

Packer People is next.