Thread: Romo at the Helm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'll be honest. I have never understood how mentioning the QB more gets women to tune in. But that is definitely the approach.
    It's probably violating some modern code to say it, but women (and kids) actually like successful, competent men who are good leaders.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It's probably violating some modern code to say it, but women (and kids) actually like successful, competent men who are good leaders.
    I'd buy it, for men as well. But I think it has more to do with the power of repetition and advertising materials.

And unfortunately, Q scores.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

But I think it has more to do with the power of repetition and advertising materials.
    QFT
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

But I think it has more to do with the power of repetition and advertising materials.
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    QFT
    QFT