The answer to the OP question is: partially.

Even if you assume the worst about Ted's draft picks, the coaches haven't gotten much pass rush out of a good number of high draft picks. Probably mostly misfit of scheme and then some questions about effective assistant coaching.

Matthews was a hit, Raji was for one year and Perry had to get over his injuries then reclaim the starter job from Peppers. Otherwise it took 'til Clark to give them some movement up front. I do think Ted has struggled to find that athletic lean guy (Fackrell, Thompson) in the mid rounds for pass rush and he has never found the squat guy to do it (Miller, Harrison) in the later rounds. But I really thought either Elliot or Fackrell would fill this spot.

The Packers had oodles of DB talent for years and still struggled too often to rush the passer. When the talent got old, replacing it took a while and was compounded by a lot of communication errors. The design took too long to adjust, and that is on Capers and M3.

McCarthy and his assistants, with one exception, has done much better with misfit parts in assembling an offense. They took too long to find an offense and rhythm for Hundley. And God knows what they were thinking with Harrell and Coleman.

As usual, the question is whether they have learned anything from this. Ted seems bent more than ever (probably from his dabbling in analytics) on athleticism, especially after Atlanta torched them in the playoffs. The question is now whether the Asst. Coaches can get them up to speed and install a scheme they can play well.

My concerns about assistants are, in order, OLB coach (Green developed Matthews and the pfft, Moss has an assistant who is a cypher to me), Trgovac (what happened to Raji and Jones?) and Perry (huge struggle to find a safety next to Burnett and now Dix is having a poor season where he struggles to call the defense).

Luke Getsy as WR coach has not really distinguished himself. The RB coach should get a raise this year. The TE coach should be fired on general principle and Campen should get a bust in the Packer HoF for his work the last 5 years.