https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/packer...medium=twitter

Gilbert, who is trying to make the team as an outside linebacker, showed off his pass rush skills with a sack against the Broncos and Price, who has played well for most of the summer, did the same. However, both players may still be the victims of a numbers game.

At outside linebacker, the Packers are sure to keep five players before Gilbert, who would be the sixth guy at that spot assuming Vince Biegel is on the active roster. With the way he has produced as a pass rusher, Green Bay should think long and hard about keeping him, but sometimes, having only 53 spots means letting some good players go.

That could be the case for Price too. If the Packers keep six defensive lineman, he has a good chance, but with Kenny Clark, Mike Daniels, Ricky Jean-Francois, Dean Lowry and Montravius Adams all locks to make the team, it could get dicey for Price, who has put out some positive things on film all preseason long.

Getting down 53 players is never easy and for the Packers, with so many players competing for so few spots, the final cutdown, is going to involve some very difficult decisions.
I'd almost expect IR for Adams at this point, so Price has the door open I believe.

For Biegel, recent press indicates he might be ramping up to join practice, but it this also might simply be the weekly recitation that he isn't ready yet. It would be a tough call to start him on PUP, since he can't practice. But I don't know if they can carry a non-playing OLB for long. They are going to have to accommodate Allison too.