Thread: Demovsky Projection of 53 Man Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I saw the projections in the Urinal Scented today, and I wondered why they have Richard Rodgers as a lock. Could you go with two tight ends and keep, say, Christian Ringo instead? He seems to be on the outside looking in according to the Urinal, but he seems to have some pass-rushing potential. Better go with that than a TE who, as they say, is what he is? And couldn't Ringo do the same ST work that Rodgers would do, minus the hands?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I saw the projections in the Urinal Scented today, and I wondered why they have Richard Rodgers as a lock. Could you go with two tight ends and keep, say, Christian Ringo instead? He seems to be on the outside looking in according to the Urinal, but he seems to have some pass-rushing potential. Better go with that than a TE who, as they say, is what he is? And couldn't Ringo do the same ST work that Rodgers would do, minus the hands?
    Nah, I think RichRod is a lock. He's a serviceable TE if one of the other two get hurt, and he plays a key role on some of the ST units (including the hands team!). Cut him and he will sign elsewhere, and then when Kendricks breaks a leg you'll be scanning the waiver wires for someone not named Bostick.