Thread: Cromartie

Cromartie

For those worried that no one is visiting...

Packers | Cromartie scheduled to visit
    Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:50:18 -0700

Aaron Wilson, of the Carroll County Times, reports Florida State CB Antonio Cromartie is scheduled to visit with the Green Bay Packers.

But don't get too excited. He's also visiting with the Lions, Cowboys, Browns, Redskins, Chiefs, and Ravens. I predict someone will draft him.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Packers | Team to conduct a pre-draft visit with T. Boger
    Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:40:38 -0700

Fred Robinson, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports the Green Bay Packers will conduct a pre-draft visit with Tulane S Tra Boger Tuesday, April 18.

WHO'S THAT???? What round would we get him in?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Some other prospects that have visited or will visit:

G Tyler Reed - Penn State (most likely an undrafted free agent signie)
    CB Jarrett Bush - Utah State (see above)
    S Tra Boger - Tulane (see above)
    Also a DL/LB from Cinn., although his name has slipped my memory.

Second round prospect G/T Daryn Colledge has also been in.

TT seems to be bringing in a few round 2 prospects but mostly late round and undrafted prospects. Hey, you only get 30 visits so make sure you do your homework on the less known ones.

You can bash TT all you want about being a complete GM but the man is a damn good scout. He is def. watching hours and hours of film and studying these guys like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Packers | Team to conduct a pre-draft visit with T. Boger
    Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:40:38 -0700

Fred Robinson, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports the Green Bay Packers will conduct a pre-draft visit with Tulane S Tra Boger Tuesday, April 18.

WHO'S THAT???? What round would we get him in?

Ziggy,

Boger is a ball hawking safety out of Tulan. Will go undrafted and would be a nice pick up after the draft. Is 6'01" and 220 lbs. Has played both SS and FS. Very little scouting info. available.

Thanks.

Didn't quite know where to put this but, hey, there is already an appropriately named thread so here goes. (Note also the little gem from gbpackfan about a visit from a young prospect named Jarrett Bush.) Anyway, the point of digging this long-dead thing up is that Cromartie now has 14 children running around in this world, including three after he had the big V back in 2013. I am guessing he never went back to the urologist to confirm that the procedure was successful.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Didn't quite know where to put this but, hey, there is already an appropriately named thread so here goes. (Note also the little gem from gbpackfan about a visit from a young prospect named Jarrett Bush.) Anyway, the point of digging this long-dead thing up is that Cromartie now has 14 children running around in this world, including three after he had the big V back in 2013. I am guessing he never went back to the urologist to confirm that the procedure was successful.
    It didn't take?

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Thanks.
    Hi Zig! Oh, wait...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck