From Friday Night. Night off for a lot pf vets.

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Lane Taylor buries Guion in one-on-ones.

Twitter
Michael Cohen
@Michael_Cohen13
Winston Moss praised Jayrone Elliott's work in the run game. Elliott just blew up Lance Kendricks to disrupt a running play. #Packers

Twitter
Tom Silverstein
@TomSilverstein
Great CB vs. WR one on ones. Randall with his first INT on deep ball. Hawkins stoning much bigger Clark at the line. McCaffrey great deep.

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
"Way to kick his ass, BP! That's what I'm f_ckin' talking about!"

Mike Daniels to Brian Price after Price stuffs a run in Combo.

Twitter
Tom Silverstein
@TomSilverstein
Also, Yancey with a great double move and runs wide open deep. Janis excellent skinny post vs Hawkins. King beat bad by Dupre but strips bal

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Gunter getting a look in the slot with the 2s in Play Action Pass.

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Rollins and King start outside in Pass Under Pressure. Randall in the slot.

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Jordan Tripp almost picks Hill on a pass over the middle. Tripp really coming on last few days.

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Outstanding catch by Dupre going up over three defenders and landing hard and maintaining control. That's a big time play.

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Josh Jones would have absolutely decapitated Callahan on a blindside blitz if not for the red jersey. Offense was in empty. Gotta get it out

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Great rainbow touch pass on a corner route in red zone to R Rodgers from Callahan. Beats Brice over the top.

Twitter
Aaron Nagler
@AaronNagler
Martellus Bennett yelling at the safety group "I just got here why you double teaming me?" Ha Ha & Josh Jones fire back unprintable things.