Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017 Training Camp Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I don't see how Biegel comes in this season and adjusts to NFL game speed. Doesn't it take a preseason for a rookie to get ready?
    If he PUPs long enough, the other players in the League will be tired and injured themselves, so it will balance out.

He will get a second wind with his first wind, so to speak.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Then I am a good candidate to be "Mr. December" after 4 months of couch rest.

Yep, I predict they sign Brooks and one other OLB. Biegel will be put on PUP for the 6 weeks I bet.

Clay has a groin and Perry an an ankle an Elliot a back. Capers thinks they will all be available or Week 1.

via Demovsky Twitter
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Lowry and House practiced, Ha-Ha was a no-no show.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Clay has a groin and Perry an an ankle an Elliot a back. Capers thinks they will all be available or Week 1.

via Demovsky Twitter
    Clay will be available week 1 and injured again by halftime.

Clay has a mangina and Perry an an ankle an Elliot a back. Capers thinks they will all be available or Week 1.

via Demovsky Twitter
    Fixed that for you.

via Demovsky Twitter
    The big problem with these injuries is how much they can linger. Back problems often never go away completely, it will likely come down to what Elliot can deal with. If Perry's ankle heals fully, it will be fine, but if he comes back a little early it can re-injure easily. Clay's groin is a concern as it could be a difficult to detect sports hernia that can only be fixed with surgery. On the bright side the hurting groin could keep him from exerting himself so much that he injures his hamstring again.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Arod looking Tombstone-ish.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I'll stick to my original prediction that neither Beigel or Montravius Adams will see the field this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Arod looking Tombstone-ish.
    Could be opportunity for a new Civil War twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'll stick to my original prediction that neither Beigel or Montravius Adams will see the field this year.
    I think you are close to being proven correct. Biegel almost has to go on PUP now. Not certain about Adams.

Rob Demovsky
    ESPN Staff Writer

Winston Moss on free-agent OLB Ahmad Brooks, who's visiting today: "Tough. Tough. Physically imposing rusher. Can play against the run. He can do everything that we would ask him to do in our scheme. If he were to be placed on our roster, he could fit right in."
    Translation:

Winston Moss: "Git er done, TT!"
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

This is a fair point. But it lead me to think of exceptions, late-round Packer pash rushers, and I thought of Bryce Paup, Keith McKenzie and Aaron Kampman. That's digging deep.
    Nm, Rene beat me too it.

This is a fair point. But it lead me to think of exceptions, late-round Packer pash rushers, and I thought of Bryce Paup, Keith McKenzie and Aaron Kampman. That's digging deep.
    KGB
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    KGB
    I saw KGB at Walmart the other day. Talked about the 2007 season. I said the defense was so strong the beginning of the year and that I just don't think they quite had it at the end after the injuries to jolly and him sunk in. He said, "if Favre didn't throw that pick they would have won."

I was surprised to hear a player put it all on that one play..... but he did.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I saw KGB at Walmart the other day. Talked about the 2007 season. I said the defense was so strong the beginning of the year and that I just don't think they quite had it at the end after the injuries to jolly and him sunk in. He said, "if Favre didn't throw that pick they would have won."

I was surprised to hear a player put it all on that one play..... but he did.
    You just never know who or what you will find there.
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Justin Houston, 3rd round, led NFL in sacks 2 years ago. James Harrison, practice squad to Defensive POY
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Reggie White was drafted in the supplemental draft.

Reggie White was drafted in the supplemental draft.

He was a World Football League castoff or something