RB Todd Gurley
    RB Mark Ingram
    WR Doug Baldwin
    WR Adam Thielen
    TE Zach Ertz
    FLEX Matthew Stafford
    PK Chris Boswell
    DEF LA Chargers

Damn, Baldwin, Ertz, and Boswell playing for both teams. I have Stafford on my bench. We both also have Josh Gordon and Greg Olsen.

Good Luck Harv; I may swap some of these still. Have not looked at em much this week. I figured I"d win last week; I had great matchups.
    When I looked a our lineups yesterday I figured my chances this week are not good. You have some great matchups at QB (Newton) and Defense (against our sad GBP) and I don't have any of those matchups that bring a huge smile to you face before the game even starts
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    HARV
    QB Cam Newton
    RB Kareem Hunt
    RB Kenyan Drake
    WR Larry Fitzgerald
    WR Doug Baldwin
    TE Zach Ertz
    FLEX Drew Brees*
    PK Chris Boswell
    DEF Minnesota

*I may switch out Brees for Brady yet.

BRETSKY
    QB Jared Goff
    RB Todd Gurley
    RB Mark Ingram
    WR Doug Baldwin
    WR Adam Thielen
    TE Zach Ertz
    FLEX Matthew Stafford
    PK Chris Boswell
    DEF LA Chargers

Damn, Baldwin, Ertz, and Boswell playing for both teams. I have Stafford on my bench. We both also have Josh Gordon and Greg Olsen.

I think I"m going with Mike Evans instead of Baldwin; coin toss. Odds are I'll be wrong
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Harv with 109/135 score/projection,

Bretsky with 135/160.

Bretsky leading going into Raiders and Eagles game. Its for all the Tostitos!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Congratulations to Bretsky, the Rat Bowl Champion for 2017!!

Bretsky defeated Harvey's Wallbangers 162 to 136 (give or take a fractional point or two-tab crashed before transcription).

Thanks to everyone for playing and taking part and keeping it competitive all season. We had only one down team in Thompson and even they took 3 games off good teams.

We'll see you again next June.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Congratulations to Bretsky, the Rat Bowl Champion for 2017!!

Bretsky defeated Harvey's Wallbangers 162 to 136 (give or take a fractional point or two-tab crashed before transcription).

Thanks to everyone for playing and taking part and keeping it competitive all season. We had only one down team in Thompson and even they took 3 games off good teams.

We'll see you again next June.

Back to Back; like the NE Patriots ....lol

I think the FB karma gods allow me to win due to my name seleciion.

Last year I was Eliott Wolf when he should be the Packers GM
    This year I was TJ Watt Playmakers when he should have been our 1st round draft pick

If I can't come up with a creative name I'll be done.

Congrats, Bretsky! At least, I won the Wolf Division.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Well, I can take heart that I won the regular season division title.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Congrats, Bretsky! At least, I won the Wolf Division.
    Thank you Harvey...I was being honest in that I thought you were the heavy fave that week. You had a great team !!

Clearly my total and complete defeat of Bretsky 3 weeks ago provided the motivation his team needed to claim the Championship. I am going to hoist a banner to this effect on Yahoo, just like the Colts.