Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

fuck you

can i exchange dak with rivers

seems horse shit that my QB has gotten me 2 total points over the last two weeks

Going to be a logjam at 6-6 this week it seems. lol
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    fuck you

can i exchange dak with rivers

seems horse shit that my QB has gotten me 2 total points over the last two weeks

You have to try to suck that bad .....
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    2 teams from each division make the playoffs ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

For the Rat Bowl, yes. In Yahoo, it will be four.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    For the Rat Bowl, yes. In Yahoo, it will be four.

THANKS; truth be told I only care about the Bowl.

I made a very bad call; I waited too long to look at week 15 and week 16. Had I saw the playoff schedule one week earlier you would never got the D you have

Mine are still scoring just as well; but playoff weeks I think you have the best one

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    THANKS; truth be told I only care about the Bowl.

I made a very bad call; I waited too long to look at week 15 and week 16. Had I saw the playoff schedule one week earlier you would never got the D you have

Mine are still scoring just as well; but playoff weeks I think you have the best one
    Would need a minor miracle to make the difference for me. Never recovered as a team from losing David Johnson and the Bills front office looking to destroy their own team.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    From the Wolf Division, it's myself and Harvey making it to the Rat Bowl playoffs as we each clinched this week.

Oh, and Freak Out dropped a 196 vs red. That was impressive.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

I think Thompson is clinched too, Bretsky and the Eastons.

My rally was to little to late...but I can still make hay in the yahoo playoffs.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Would need a minor miracle to make the difference for me. Never recovered as a team from losing David Johnson and the Bills front office looking to destroy their own team.
    still bitter over loss of Delvin Cook and D Watson myself )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    From the Wolf Division, it's myself and Harvey making it to the Rat Bowl playoffs as we each clinched this week.

Oh, and Freak Out dropped a 196 vs red. That was impressive.

I miss making Red my FF Biatch

i fucking hate FF

what really sucks is that i scored the 2nd most points in the whole league for the week

and again, this year shows that FF is more about luck then anything. dunderdummy (i'm guessing this is wist) is tied for first place at 9-4. he scored the 5th most points out of the whole league, and had by far the least amount of points scored against him at 1407.94, the second least was 1499.94
    Last edited by red; 12-08-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Next year I draft NO running backs.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i fucking hate FF

what really sucks is that i scored the 2nd most points in the whole league for the week

and again, this year shows that FF is more about luck then anything. dunderdummy (i'm guessing this is wist) is tied for first place at 9-4. he scored the 5th most points out of the whole league, and had by far the least amount of points scored against him at 1407.94, the second least was 1499.94
    I'm Dunderdummy. Wait, I didn't think that statement through.

I've said all season I've been lucky with the schedule. Plus, this proves you need a good defense. Can't just let teams run the score up on you.

and of course my team just went ape shit today now that i'm eliminated from everything

What if next year we put all 16 or 18 teams in the same Division?

Or found a way to pay two head to head matchups each week? That way everyone plays at least twice and puts in a 28 game season to smooth out the rough edges.

A 16 team league? That draft sounds awful.

Blog Entries
    What if next year we put all 16 or 18 teams in the same Division?

Or found a way to pay two head to head matchups each week? That way everyone plays at least twice and puts in a 28 game season to smooth out the rough edges.
    NO WAY....how about K.I.S.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    A 16 team league? That draft sounds awful.
    yup