Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ah screw it. We're doing two Divisions. 8 teams each right now. If we get Bossman back (I missed him originally) and 3 others, we go to 10 teams for both.

Speaking of 3 others, now is a good chance to join. If you have been lurking, sign in and join up.

I will edit the current League roster of GMs. So if you are switching Divisions this year, you might need to click the links below to get sign in again to you new Division. If you are already back in the correct Division, I will leave it. If I cannot figure out your Rat name from the team name and user, you might get booted anyway. The official Division distribution draft looks like this:

1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA
    11. mmmdk
    12. red
    13. Harvey's Wallbangers
    14. Travbrew
    15. Vegas Pack Fan
    16. denverYooper
    17. Bossman

Random number generator gives us this list. First 8 go to Thompson, second 8 go to Wolf. The extra numbers are for latecomers and will alternate based on join order.

11,14,5,2,9,15,1,4,7,6,8,16,10,3,12,13 (17,18,19,20)

Thompson: mmmdk, Travbrew, Tony Oday, rutnstrut, swede, Vegas Pack Fan, pbmax, Bretsky

Wolf: Joemailman*, Freak Out, wist43, denverYooper, LEWCWA, Zool, red, Harvey

If we get 3 more, Bossman would go to Thompson, 18th would join Wolf, 19th Thompson, 20th Wolf.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-01-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.