Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    From the Wolf Division, it's myself and Harvey making it to the Rat Bowl playoffs as we each clinched this week.

Oh, and Freak Out dropped a 196 vs red. That was impressive.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    From the Wolf Division, it's myself and Harvey making it to the Rat Bowl playoffs as we each clinched this week.

Oh, and Freak Out dropped a 196 vs red. That was impressive.

I miss making Red my FF Biatch
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I think Thompson is clinched too, Bretsky and the Eastons.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

My rally was to little to late...but I can still make hay in the yahoo playoffs.
    C.H.U.D.

i fucking hate FF

what really sucks is that i scored the 2nd most points in the whole league for the week

and again, this year shows that FF is more about luck then anything. dunderdummy (i'm guessing this is wist) is tied for first place at 9-4. he scored the 5th most points out of the whole league, and had by far the least amount of points scored against him at 1407.94, the second least was 1499.94
    Last edited by red; 12-08-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i fucking hate FF

what really sucks is that i scored the 2nd most points in the whole league for the week

and again, this year shows that FF is more about luck then anything. dunderdummy (i'm guessing this is wist) is tied for first place at 9-4. he scored the 5th most points out of the whole league, and had by far the least amount of points scored against him at 1407.94, the second least was 1499.94
    I'm Dunderdummy. Wait, I didn't think that statement through.

I've said all season I've been lucky with the schedule. Plus, this proves you need a good defense. Can't just let teams run the score up on you.

Next year I draft NO running backs.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

and of course my team just went ape shit today now that i'm eliminated from everything

What if next year we put all 16 or 18 teams in the same Division?

Or found a way to pay two head to head matchups each week? That way everyone plays at least twice and puts in a 28 game season to smooth out the rough edges.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    What if next year we put all 16 or 18 teams in the same Division?

Or found a way to pay two head to head matchups each week? That way everyone plays at least twice and puts in a 28 game season to smooth out the rough edges.
    NO WAY....how about K.I.S.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    NO WAY....how about K.I.S.
    I don't like 8 team Leagues. Or in other words, I hate being in 5th place.

A 16 team league? That draft sounds awful.

Blog Entries
    A 16 team league? That draft sounds awful.
    yup

So Harv and I each finished with a 9-5 record. I beat him both times this season, yet somehow he's the #1 seed. Yeah he scored more points, but hth apparently means nothing to Yahoo!.

PB, let us know who we will be facing from the Thompson division and the rules and such.

Blog Entries
    So Harv and I each finished with a 9-5 record. I beat him both times this season, yet somehow he's the #1 seed. Yeah he scored more points, but hth apparently means nothing to Yahoo!.

PB, let us know who we will be facing from the Thompson division and the rules and such.

Harv would play Keshena Eastons

CC would play TJ WATT PLAYMAKER

Both Leagues are public, see links in previous post. Your official Yahoo lineup is your RatBow lineup. Yahoo will score and break times.

Next week has the Championship and Consolation Game for the Rat Bowl title.

Playoff teams should be able to make waiver moves. Each Division has an internal playoff going as well, but the bottom four of each Division should be locked out of adding or dropping players.

Blog Entries
    [DANGET

Stafford, Rodgers, and Goff

About the only thing I know is whatever decision I make it SURELY WILL BE WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    [DANGET

Stafford, Rodgers, and Goff

About the only thing I know is whatever decision I make it SURELY WILL BE WRONG
    As your opponent, I appreciate that.

Thompson: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/747559

Wolf: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/382387

Its #1 Wolf Harvey's Wallbangers (Harv) versus #2 Thompson Keshena Eastons (swede)

and #1 Thompson TJWatt Playmakers (Bretsky) versus #3 Wolf Dunderdummy (Cheesehead Craig)

As of know, the starting lineups for me vs. swede:

HARV
    QB Tom Brady
    RB Kareem Hunt
    RB Kenyan Drake
    WR Larry Fitzgerald
    WR Doug Baldwin
    TE Zach Ertz
    FLEX Cam Newton
    PK Greg Zuerlein
    DEF Minnesota

About the only position I could see me switching is benching Brady or Newton for Brees.

SWEDE
    QB Alex Smith
    RB Alvin Kamara
    RB Carlos Hyde
    WR Michael Thomas
    WR Davante Adams
    TE Rob Gronkowski
    FLEX Jimmy Garappolo
    PK Justin Tucker
    DEF Denver

No players on both teams--which is nice.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson