2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Speaking of Red. I haven't seen him post lately, I hope all is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    We need some people to return from their summer sabbaticals. Red is one of those.
    i'm fine, but i'm out

i have zero interest in football anymore, this team has managed to kill my spirit. i can't even remember the last time i didn't give a shit at all about the team during pre season

in fact, i can only name 2 of our draft picks

i just started looking at this site about a week or 2 ago, and i've maybe spent 5 minutes total on the site. i haven't looked at PFT in a couple months

like i told PB when the site was down, i was fine with the place being dead. i have zero emotional currency to waste on the current packer organization

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i'm fine, but i'm out

i have zero interest in football anymore, this team has managed to kill my spirit. i can't even remember the last time i didn't give a shit at all about the team during pre season

i just started looking at this site about a week or 2 ago, and i've maybe spent 5 minutes total on the site. i haven't looked at PFT in a couple months

like i told PB when the site was down, i was fine with the place being dead. i have zero emotional currency to waste on the current packer organization
    Is flying that flaming G upside down your signal for distress??

Would firing Capers help your optimism?? I can give MM a call and see if he'll listen to reason
    wist

i'm fine, but i'm out

So how does this affect your drafting philosophy for Fantasy Football?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

i'm fine, but i'm out

Come on man. Don't make me be the only drunk realist that has to deal with these homers

I'm in

1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA

pb, I know we have some time yet. But just wondering if you have a prospective date for the draft? I will be in no mans land for a few days in early Sept and will have no cell or internet.

The drafts for these Leagues almost always happen on the weekend (or weekday) immediately preceding the opening Thursday Night game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The Jets ? Are you kidding ?
    Can you just release me so I can head to Minnesota ???
    It seems to me that is the proper thing to do given your long standing strong performance here.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Is it too late to say: I'm in ?
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    Is it too late to say: I'm in ?
    You are in.

1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA
    11. mmmdk

Blog Entries
    If you have an odd number you can drop me and all is good; I"m also fine to be in the league as well if I get things to an even number. If Red wasn't such a pussy he'd just hire me to draft for him and keep playing ))) I should get my avatar changed with the FFL theme sometimes; but I wantto keep hot chicks there too so I"m unsure what to do.

Drafts always seem to end up late night one night a few days before the season. For me to be a part I have to be at the draft. I am probably fine any night 8 PM or after except the Tuesday before he season starts. I will be in an auction draft from that night from 7PM til about midnight ; cost of that league is about 500 and it pays out well so I have to be there.

Cheers All
    Brett
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I am sending out PMs and email reminders this weekend to wrap up the enrollment.

Then we'll get the Division(s) rolling and a draft date. I would bet it will be Tuesday/Wednesday before the season opener. 8 PM central start or so.

fine

if you have an odd number, then fine

i only to force dickhead into having to play

Blog Entries
    fine

if you have an odd number, then fine

i only to force dickhead into having to play
    ........Red all kidding aside you are kind of fun to give shit in FFL; plus I need somebody to pad my record if I'm in ....................hahaha

P.S.---My draft board does not cost that much if you need help

B
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Red is in.

1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA
    11. mmmdk
    12. red

Which scoring system do we follow?
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

It looks like I'm too late.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    It looks like I'm too late.
    you can have my spot