Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Quote Originally Posted by Travbrew View Post
    I'm in if you need another...sorry I'm late to the game. New career is a serious time suck.
    1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA
    11. mmmdk
    12. red
    13. Harvey's Wallbangers
    14. Travbrew

14 Team, previous version of PackerRats scoring system it is.

There will be no cross divisional Rat Bowl, but top 4 teams as determined by Yahoo will go on to the single elimination Rat Bowl in Weeks 15 and 16 for the Rat Bowl Championship.

If you are considering bailing, now is the time to do it. You do not NEED to bail, 14 teams will be a nice draft challenge. But if you think the commitment was in error, PM me. I will try to pair people up to keep the League functional (even numbers 10 or above).

But I am kinda looking forward to a 14 team draft.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

DRAFT Selected Date and Time
    Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
    Time: 8:30 pm CDT

Draft picks 1 minute 30 seconds each.

There are two changes this year. There are 16 roster spots, 9 starters (QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,SuperFLEX™, TE, Def, K) and 7 bench spots. 16 rounds will take just over an hour.

The other change is that the Flex position (RB/WR/TE) is now a SuperFLEX™ position (QB/RB/WR/TE).
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-31-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

There will be a slight delay in the join link as weirdly ALL the owners in Thompson Division have "joined via renew".

I don't know if that means they just didn't post here and signed up again in Yahoo OR Yahoo just signed them up automatically.

Joe, red, rut or Zool, did you sign up purposefully to the old division or did it happen automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    There will be a slight delay in the join link as weirdly ALL the owners in Thompson Division have "joined via renew".

I don't know if that means they just didn't post here and signed up again in Yahoo OR Yahoo just signed them up automatically.

Joe, red, rut or Zool, did you sign up purposefully to the old division or did it happen automatically?
    I didn't do anything.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I didn't do anything.
    OK, that makes more sense than 100% renewal.

I will clear them out tonight, giving folks a chance to get in touch with me and post the join link tomorrow AM.

As it is, Joe, Harv, Rut, red and a couple others are already signed up.

Gamblin' Rat
    I'm in the Thompson Division and I think the league got renewed by Yahoo with everyone in it. Guess I assumed I would be in that league this year. Any way I can stay in? PLEASE? Should be interesting as doing a superflex essentially makes this a 2 QB league. I can definitely make that draft date and time. Let me know.

DRAFT Selected Date and Time
    Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
    Time: 8:30 pm CDT

Draft picks 1 minute 30 seconds each.

There are two changes this year. There are 16 roster spots, 9 starters (QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,SuperFLEX™, TE, Def, K) and 7 bench spots. 16 rounds will take just over an hour.

The other change is that the Flex position (RB/WR/TE) is now a SuperFLEX™ position (QB/RB/WR/TE).
    Just have to try and give those QB's more value, huh??

I think I deleted the league from my computer... on the road right now, so I can't check. Also, will be on the road draft night... I can draft from my phone, but haven't done it on Yahoo. I've drafted on ESPN from my phone, but not Yahoo.

Post a link if you could...

Thanks,
    wist
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPackFan View Post
    I'm in the Thompson Division and I think the league got renewed by Yahoo with everyone in it. Guess I assumed I would be in that league this year. Any way I can stay in? PLEASE? Should be interesting as doing a superflex essentially makes this a 2 QB league. I can definitely make that draft date and time. Let me know.
    We are full for one league and 5 short for 2 Divisions. Time is pretty short, sorry about the oversight. I was expecting everyone to check here first rather than Yahoo.

I emailed the entire Thopson Division to see who thought they were still in based just on Yahoo. We'll see if it turns up any volunteers.

Theoretical question, how many would be too many for one Division?

If we got another to join Vega pack Fan, anyone against 16 teams?

I have email ALL of last year's participants again just to check. We'll lock this down before the weekend.

Theoretical question, how many would be too many for one Division?

If we got another to join Vega pack Fan, anyone against 16 teams?

I have email ALL of last year's participants again just to check. We'll lock this down before the weekend.
    Can u post the link so I can sign up??

And is it possible to draft off of ur phone??
    wist

Link will go up by end of week. I am trying to be certain some people did not just renew their Yahoo League account and skip posting here like Vegas Pack Fan did.

Yes, you can draft by phone with the Yahoo app if the site is to be believed. Yahoo Answers also says it works, but that answer was from a couple of years ago. I would make a backup plan or at least update the auto draft list.

I'm here. I can play. Looks like Yahoo might have auto-enrolled me anyway .
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

OK, we are at 16 (one League), within reaching distance of 2-10 team Leagues.

1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA
    11. mmmdk
    12. red
    13. Harvey's Wallbangers
    14. Travbrew
    15. Vegas Pack Fan
    16. denverYooper

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I'm here. I can play. Looks like Yahoo might have auto-enrolled me anyway .
    Good to see you. New gig treating you well still?

i didn't do shit. i just keep getting emails telling me to let my commish know that he needs to get his ass in gear

i keep responding to those emails with "fuck you i don't want to play your shit this year", but they never respond and nothing changes

is there a way to kick us all out of the league and re-invite us?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Yes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    you think you are getting invited twice ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I didn't do anything either, but it auto renewed. Why can't shit be like that at work/home.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I didn't do anything either, but it auto renewed. Why can't shit be like that at work/home.
    I got a link to log in and register for a Wolf Division. Was that real or incorrect ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?