Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

I just signed up again in yahoo. Get on it folks.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    looks like we are close to having two 8 team leagues
    I am not a fan of 8 team Leagues, but we'll see.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I got a link to log in and register for a Wolf Division. Was that real or incorrect ?
    That was me looking for stragglers. Don't log in for this year yet until we set divisions.

Bossman, who I missed earlier, would give us 17. I have 18 in my pocket, we need two more for two 10 team leagues and nirvana.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ah screw it. We're doing two Divisions. 8 teams each right now. If we get Bossman back (I missed him originally) and 3 others, we go to 10 teams for both.

Speaking of 3 others, now is a good chance to join. If you have been lurking, sign in and join up.

I will edit the current League roster of GMs. So if you are switching Divisions this year, you might need to click the links below to get sign in again to you new Division. If you are already back in the correct Division, I will leave it. If I cannot figure out your Rat name from the team name and user, you might get booted anyway. The official Division distribution draft looks like this:

1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA
    11. mmmdk
    12. red
    13. Harvey's Wallbangers
    14. Travbrew
    15. Vegas Pack Fan
    16. denverYooper
    17. Bossman

Random number generator gives us this list. First 8 go to Thompson, second 8 go to Wolf. The extra numbers are for latecomers and will alternate based on join order.

11,14,5,2,9,15,1,4,7,6,8,16,10,3,12,13 (17,18,19,20)

Thompson: mmmdk, Travbrew, Tony Oday, rutnstrut, swede, Vegas Pack Fan, pbmax, Bretsky

Wolf: Joemailman*, Freak Out, wist43, denverYooper, LEWCWA, Zool, red, Harvey

If we get 3 more, Bossman would go to Thompson, 18th would join Wolf, 19th Thompson, 20th Wolf.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-01-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Wolf Division Sign Up: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...d1bf81fcc3fd09

Thompson Division Sign Up: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...4f62f84dfd1cd8

Both Leagues' Draft is currently schedule for Wednesday, Sept. 6 at 8:30 PM CDT.

OK. Thompson has me, Rut, Vegas Pack Fan signed up in the right Division. mmmdk, Travbrew, Tony Oday, swede and bretsky need to sign up. Eric is team #18 if we get to 20 total GMs otherwise he'll get the boot. Will send PM.

Wolf: Cheesehead Craig, Freak Out and King House are in Wolf correctly. Need to have Joemailman, wist43, denverYooper, LEWCWA, Zool, re and Harvey sign up with link above.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-01-2017 at 10:48 AM.

1. pbmax
    2. rutnstrut
    3. Zool
    4. Bretsky
    5. Tony Oday
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. wist43
    9. swede
    10. LEWCWA
    11. mmmdk
    12. red
    13. Harvey's Wallbangers
    14. Travbrew
    15. Vegas Pack Fan
    16. denverYooper
    17. Bossman
    18. Cheesehead Craig (well we got to get to 20 now because somehow I forgot the commish of the Wolf Division)

Apologies to wist, who I think I threw out of Wolf needlessly. It wasn't personal

Gamblin' Rat
    8 Team Leagues will be an All Star game! Glad to be in. Thanks PBMAX.

Gamblin' Rat
    The Yahoo FF phone app is pretty good for drafting. I used it last year for one of my leagues. No problems at all. Just need to know how to navigate. I'd definitely sign up for a mock draft on there and just get a practice in.

My team is "we suck again"
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

^ No matter how self pitying the team names get, I am not feeling sorry for you.

Thompson has eight signed up. Wolf is at six.

I think Todd in Wolf is actually an old team and might need the boot. Eric on Thompson is a friend of mine who will only play if we get within one of 10 team leagues.

We still have at least one opening, plus there are always no-shows. Please let us know if you want in.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Good to see you. New gig treating you well still?
    It's going well. I also have a lot of kid-related schedule items in my life these days so haven't had a lot of time to follow the Packers off-season much this year. I figured I needed to bank some time for the upcoming march to the championship .
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

I get this when I go to sign up:

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I get this when I go to sign up:

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."
    There should be room now.

Speaking of room, one person appears to have a team in each Division (probably by auto-renew). Does anyone know which Rat(s) owns King House in Wolf and Biegel's Foot in Thompson?

I think its the same person, but want to be sure.

There is a first name listed under manager, but per PackerRats one existing rule, we aren't going to mention it here, just in case.

OK, cleared up two teams from one poster. It was another auto renewal from last year. Current status:

Wolf
    1. Cheesehead Craig - Lacy's Lost Weight
    2. red - red's team
    3. Joemailman - Gang Green
    4. LEWCWA or superfan?? - Perdido
    5. Harvey's Wallbangers - Harvey's Wallbangers
    6. Freak Out - Dinah-Moe Humm
    7. Zool - We Suck Again

pending (we have been in contact)...
    wist
    denverYooper

Thompson
    1. 23TacklingMachine - pbmax
    2. mmmdk - mmmdl's Team
    3. Tony Oday - Biegel's Foot
    4. Ruts Renegades - rutnstrut
    5. Vegas Pack Fan - Vegas Pack Fan
    6. swede - Keshena Eastons
    7. Bretsky - TJ WATT Playmaker

pending(we have been in contact)...
    Travbrew
    Bossman
    Eric

If we pick up one more, and get the pending to sing up (or sign up), we are at 2 - 10 team Divisions.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-03-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Will sign up tomorrow max... had a busy weekend.
    wist

Looks like we have 9 signed up in Wolf Division.

The Gang Green (Joemailman)
    Naked Bootleggers (Bossman641)
    Dunderdummy (Cheesehead Craig)
    Red's Team (Red)
    Dinah-Moe Humm (Freak Out)
    Perdido (Denver Yooper)
    Old Hippies (Wist)
    Harvey Wallbangers (Harvey)
    We Suck Again (Zool)

8 signed up in Thompson Division.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 09-04-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    OK, cleared up two teams from one poster. It was another auto renewal from last year. Current status:

Wolf
    1. Cheesehead Craig - Lacy's Lost Weight
    2. red - red's team
    3. Joemailman - Gang Green
    4. LEWCWA or superfan?? - Perdido
    5. Harvey's Wallbangers - Harvey's Wallbangers
    6. Freak Out - Dinah-Moe Humm
    7. Zool - We Suck Again

pending (we have been in contact)...
    wist
    denverYooper

Thompson
    1. 23TacklingMachine - pbmax
    2. mmmdk - mmmdl's Team
    3. Tony Oday - Biegel's Foot
    4. Ruts Renegades - rutnstrut
    5. Vegas Pack Fan - Vegas Pack Fan
    6. swede - Keshena Eastons
    7. Bretsky - TJ WATT Playmaker

pending(we have been in contact)...
    Travbrew
    Bossman
    Eric

If we pick up one more, and get the pending to sing up (or sign up), we are at 2 - 10 team Divisions.
    Estoy perdido.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Estoy perdido.
    Sweet.

Thompson has minimum of 8, Eric can play if we need him.

Wolf is at 9 since Bossman - Naked Bootleggers joined up.

As things stand now, if we get no new signups, Bossman gets moved to Thompson and we play 8 teams a piece.

We need two additional GMS to get to 10 each.