Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Thompson has minimum of 8, Eric can play if we need him.

Wolf is at 9 since Bossman - Naked Bootleggers joined up.

As things stand now, if we get no new signups, Bossman gets moved to Thompson and we play 8 teams a piece.

We need two additional GMS to get to 10 each.
    Don't you already have 8 signed up in Thompson? https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...4f62f84dfd1cd8
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Don't you already have 8 signed up in Thompson? https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...4f62f84dfd1cd8
    Yes, but Eric was the emergency backup option. If we get no more volunteers, he gets a reprieve and Bossman gets an address change.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I've been in an 8 team league before. Everybody has a strong roster. It's all about starting the right people each week.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I've been in an 8 team league before. Everybody has a strong roster. It's all about starting the right people each week.
    Yep. Waivers are easier though more competitive (and you need to pay attention all season) and its easier to play a position, even like QB, week to week with waiver selections.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

OK, we have reached the point of no return with no more volunteers.

We are going to push Bossman over to Thompson from Wolf to get the numbers even at 8 each. Team Eric will be booted entirely.

I have sent Bossman/Naked Bootleggers a PM and email to alert him to change Divisions. Hope to have this button up tonight.

Drafts are tomorrow.

Wolf Division is locked and ready to draft tomorrow with 8 teams.

Waiting to hear back from Bossman/Bootleggers to finalize Thompson. We have 8 either way and only question is who owns last team. Draft will go forward as well.

got your message today pb. I'll join the other league tomorrow morning
    Go PACK

Bossman has joined, we are at 8 official in Thompson Division. League teams have been locked down and we are a go for the draft.

Hmmm... I just noticed the change to superflex. Wish I had known that when I did the little prep I did the last couple of days.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I'm likely going to either miss the draft or come in late. I'll be sure to put my team to autodraft either way.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

won't let me sign up am I too late?

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA View Post
    won't let me sign up am I too late?
    You want my place, you can have it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Hmmm... I just noticed the change to superflex. Wish I had known that when I did the little prep I did the last couple of days.
    Knowing the rules is overrated. If you actually value it you should log in more often
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I wasn't able to get the draft to work from my phone... I set, sort of, a loose ranking of players, so hopefully that will work.

Should be interesting to see what kind of mess I end up with
    wist

Well I made it in about half way thru...
    wist

I made it to the last 4 picks. Cousins as my QB, didn't see that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I made it to the last 4 picks. Cousins as my QB, didn't see that coming.
    In normal leagues I couldn't care less about QB's - in those leagues Cousins is fine, but since max was determined to amp up the value of QB's in these leagues, I think you'll need to upgrade.

I missed half the draft, so my RBs suck.
    wist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    In normal leagues I couldn't care less about QB's - in those leagues Cousins is fine, but since max was determined to amp up the value of QB's in these leagues, I think you'll need to upgrade.

I missed half the draft, so my RBs suck.

I was there but Yahoo ad technology was not friendly tonight.
    4 times it auto drafted for me when I was clicking and clicking and clicking and it timed out
    The 1st time killed me; I had 2 WR's I liked and it autodrafted a round 3 WR...waste of pick.

oh well
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I was there but Yahoo ad technology was not friendly tonight.
    4 times it auto drafted for me when I was clicking and clicking and clicking and it timed out
    The 1st time killed me; I had 2 WR's I liked and it autodrafted a round 3 WR...waste of pick.

oh well
    Lol... most of the league's I've ever done have been on ESPN... Never once had a problem. Don't like yahoo at all.
    wist

Totally spaced the draft. lol
    C.H.U.D.