Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017-18 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    4 way tie at 6-3 after this week. Me, Harvey and Craig. 3 others at 4-5. 5 weeks to go.
    My team has really pooped the bed these last 2 weeks. I just hope I don't lose AJ Green for too long.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

TY Hilton and I aren't on the same page anymore.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Zach Frickin Ertz and MIke Evans. I had plans SUnday morning and got hosed be Ertzie
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I found a viable starting RB in Week 9 and then the rest of the team starts to fall apart. This season is nowhere near as much fun as the last two.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Once again, the schedule falls in my favor. Score the 3rd fewest points? No problem, play the team with the 2nd fewest. I've been very lucky this year. I'm sure it will come crashing down soon.

Blog Entries
    DAMMIT...........I"VE TRIED TO CUT JORDY NELSON TWICE NOW AND I JUST CAN"T MAKE MYSELF DO IT
    I know he's done in FF this year but it just seems wrong
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    DAMMIT...........I"VE TRIED TO CUT JORDY NELSON TWICE NOW AND I JUST CAN"T MAKE MYSELF DO IT
    I know he's done in FF this year but it just seems wrong
    yeah, i got adams on my team, and i almost cut him last week and had him on the bench, then he got 20 point

ths week i have to play him because all my other WR's are out

no clue what to expect from him

Thank you Antonio Brown!

Blog Entries
    Adam did well for ya; Jordy is done in FF

Adam did well for ya; Jordy is done in FF
    adams seems to be the only guy that hundley is comfortable with

god damn site

Would anyone object to me removing Vernon Davis from my starting roster AFTER the game was played?

Seems unfair I started another player who got me zero points.

fuck you

can i exchange dak with rivers

seems horse shit that my QB has gotten me 2 total points over the last two weeks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    fuck you

can i exchange dak with rivers

seems horse shit that my QB has gotten me 2 total points over the last two weeks

You have to try to suck that bad .....

Going to be a logjam at 6-6 this week it seems. lol
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    2 teams from each division make the playoffs ?

For the Rat Bowl, yes. In Yahoo, it will be four.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    For the Rat Bowl, yes. In Yahoo, it will be four.

THANKS; truth be told I only care about the Bowl.

I made a very bad call; I waited too long to look at week 15 and week 16. Had I saw the playoff schedule one week earlier you would never got the D you have

Mine are still scoring just as well; but playoff weeks I think you have the best one

THANKS; truth be told I only care about the Bowl.

I made a very bad call; I waited too long to look at week 15 and week 16. Had I saw the playoff schedule one week earlier you would never got the D you have

Mine are still scoring just as well; but playoff weeks I think you have the best one
    Would need a minor miracle to make the difference for me. Never recovered as a team from losing David Johnson and the Bills front office looking to destroy their own team.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Would need a minor miracle to make the difference for me. Never recovered as a team from losing David Johnson and the Bills front office looking to destroy their own team.
    still bitter over loss of Delvin Cook and D Watson myself )