Thread: USA Today predicts a Packers-Patriots Super Bowl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

USA Today predicts a Packers-Patriots Super Bowl

http://us.blastingnews.com/sports/20...miU9ok9snYFX0_

USA Today predicts a Packers-Patriots Super Bowl

Can the Packers stop the Patriots' quest for a predicted undefeated season?

Comment woodbuck27: Why does that prediction seem familiar? Holy Cow ! I don't mean to dampen the Spirits of any of you that actually do believe the Packers can actually get there. I think it is great you might have such optimism. Please...I do not mean to piss on your parade.

This latest prediction and Packers and Super Bowl. It is simply a Deja Vu and The Green Bay Packers and Ohh sure... another prediction this Packer Team will go to the next Super Bowl. Same thing was predicted before last season began. Ohh how I want it to come true... but it won't.

I'm a Green Bay Packer fan since about 1958 and I love my PACKERS ! I cannot see this Packer team advancing to a Super Bowl with; as last season ended, 'the worst Running Game' in the NFL. The approach to solving that to where it needs to be this season is what I deem a 'Real Wish and A Prayer' approach. Draft a bunch of guys and toss them in a hat and shake the hat and pick a couple out as the Starting RB's. Good Grief !

I cannot see the Packers going to a Super Bowl with HC Mike McCarthy calling the shots (plays). Mike McCarthy calls way too conservative a game. He calls games to stay close, and with Aaron Rodgers as the QB he needs to open it up and quit being so tight ass'd anal. McCarthy and that deep voice so good with the Rah Rah understatement we have all become so familiar with. Where I come from we call that 'Bullshit'.

I have no such confidence RE: Packers and whomever in the next Super Bowl.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 07-31-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau