Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bears Game will be my 1st visit to Lambeau any advice

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    thanks all it's a Thursday game though so not sure on the tours.
    d'oh! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    pb, is that the "US Cellular" lot the website refers to?
    They have two. One sort of behind the Resch, kinda by itself. They also have parking spaces along Lombardi Ave. US Cellular sells out first, I usually end up along Lombardi.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    pb, is that the "US Cellular" lot the website refers to?
    Also I should have said you can buy online for $25, but day of game the price goes to $30 and you have to buy in person.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Also I should have said you can buy online for $25, but day of game the price goes to $30 and you have to buy in person.
    Well, inflation hit the parking spot market again. The ticket agency that sells the tickets says its $35 in advance. That's just about crazy.

http://www.ticketstaronline.com/even...-day-parking-3

At this point I would take ThunderDan's advice unless being guaranteed a spot was paramount. Only think I don't know is how early Dan gets to the game.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    We basically treat packer games as our vacation. Have to pay hundreds to get in via ticket broker. So $35 for parking isn't that steep. Supply and demand.

BTW cheapest single game tix for Browns Packers rn are $70 for nosebleed.

Okay I'm in... Lower Level Sideline 126 Row: 44, and yeah you need to mortgage your house using these brokers, oh well, "GO PACK GP"

and so you can compare, parking at Foxboro the last time I was there for the Packers was 60 so even 35 seems like a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Well, inflation hit the parking spot market again. The ticket agency that sells the tickets says its $35 in advance. That's just about crazy.

http://www.ticketstaronline.com/even...-day-parking-3

At this point I would take ThunderDan's advice unless being guaranteed a spot was paramount. Only think I don't know is how early Dan gets to the game.
    Damn ! Growing older in this life can sure Suck Big Time too often.

That rise in PRICE is not simply a factor of inflation; rather it is robbery.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Okay I'm in... Lower Level Sideline 126 Row: 44, and yeah you need to mortgage your house using these brokers, oh well, "GO PACK GP"
    Taking Care Of Business....good stuff !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwic9kFx2c
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    That rise in PRICE is not simply a factor of inflation; rather it is robbery.
    It's neither. No one is taking your money. You don't have to go. And it's not inflation; it's a result of increased demand. Parking at 'the pit' in Cleveland for tailgating is still dirt cheap. Most regular parking is inexpensive there too. Enough people are willing to pay more for a choice parking spot at aPacker game. Thus $35.

and so you can compare, parking at Foxboro the last time I was there for the Packers was 60 so even 35 seems like a bargain
    We used to park in people's yards for less than one would in the parking lot or businesses around Lambeau if you don't mind walking a few blocks to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    We used to park in people's yards for less than one would in the parking lot or businesses around Lambeau if you don't mind walking a few blocks to the stadium.
    First Packers game I went to we were running late. We were going to arrive a few minutes before kickoff.

I think there is a fence there now but we drove down what had to be Lombardi Ave (memory of how we walked across to the Stadium), pulled into some guy's yard one space from the sidewalk and parked. There was no time to quibble about where to park, just took the first spot we saw that was close.

$20

We were less than a block away from the Stadium Parking lot. Saw them play Boomer and the Jets. Brooks, I think, did a Lambeau leap in our corner of the end zone about 20 rows in front of us.

Just be prepared to razz the p!$$ out of any Bears fans that show up. I'm pretty certain we'll be handing the Bears their own ass.......
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Insider tip for Packerrats...Cabelas parking is free.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It's neither. No one is taking your money. You don't have to go. And it's not inflation; it's a result of increased demand. Parking at 'the pit' in Cleveland for tailgating is still dirt cheap. Most regular parking is inexpensive there too. Enough people are willing to pay more for a choice parking spot at aPacker game. Thus $35.
    Yep. The TitleTown construction has led to the elimination of some former parking spots which has altered the supply/demand. For years I've parked in a vacant lot a couple of blocks north of Lombardi. They charged $15 and wouldn't fill up. Last year they started charging $30 and did fill up. I could park on the street but it's a great tailgating spot.