Thread: Bears Game will be my 1st visit to Lambeau any advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    That rise in PRICE is not simply a factor of inflation; rather it is robbery.
    It's neither. No one is taking your money. You don't have to go. And it's not inflation; it's a result of increased demand. Parking at 'the pit' in Cleveland for tailgating is still dirt cheap. Most regular parking is inexpensive there too. Enough people are willing to pay more for a choice parking spot at aPacker game. Thus $35.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It's neither. No one is taking your money. You don't have to go. And it's not inflation; it's a result of increased demand. Parking at 'the pit' in Cleveland for tailgating is still dirt cheap. Most regular parking is inexpensive there too. Enough people are willing to pay more for a choice parking spot at aPacker game. Thus $35.
    Yep. The TitleTown construction has led to the elimination of some former parking spots which has altered the supply/demand. For years I've parked in a vacant lot a couple of blocks north of Lombardi. They charged $15 and wouldn't fill up. Last year they started charging $30 and did fill up. I could park on the street but it's a great tailgating spot.