Thread: Bears Game will be my 1st visit to Lambeau any advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    When I go, which is once a year normally, I just break down and buy a parking pass from the Resch Center. If you buy online, its $25 which is about as expensive as it gets outside of being in the stadium lot, but you are guaranteed a spot and an easy exit. There are lots of spots with room to tailgate.

http://www.reschcenter.com/events/de...king-arena-lot

Its also works well for non-weekend games when we don't get there very early.

You are two blocks from the Stadium and close to a bunch of establishments to enjoy a beverage. BTW, unless you like large, drunk crowds (and sometimes they can be fun) stay away from the Stadium View.

Someone I know with season tickets stops on the outskirts of town (or even De Pere) to eat and drink. They then drive to their parking spot and walk right into the game. Probably not as much fun as the carnival atmosphere around the stadium, but your stomach and ears will love you for it. With the guaranteed Resch parking spot, you can choose whatever food or watering hole you want and still get close to the stadium at any time.
    Good stuff for anyone attending a game for the first time.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Good stuff for anyone attending a game for the first time.
    Packer Hall of Fame is a must as is a Stadium Tour

I also have fond memories of Caramel at the Oval Office.... scratch that idea ....haha
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

thanks all great info