Thread: 2017 NFL Camp and PreSeason

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Not sure if that is funny or not; GB has mucho talent at WR. Part of the reason I would entertain trying to get some value for the overpaid Randall Cobb ahead of not renewing his next deal
    Your dream girl Hoody has already traded away a 1 this year for a WR. I'd expect them to wait for final cutdowns and make a grab for someone. Some tea is going to be pissed they couldn't get their guy to the PS
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Your dream girl Hoody has already traded away a 1 this year for a WR. I'd expect them to wait for final cutdowns and make a grab for someone. Some tea is going to be pissed they couldn't get their guy to the PS
    Hoody Genius and Hoody Genius Jr will still have a top 3 scoring offense w/o Edelman. That offense is loaded with talent. Hovan's statistics just nearly doubled with Edelman out
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Hoody Genius and Hoody Genius Jr will still have a top 3 scoring offense w/o Edelman. That offense is loaded with talent. Hovan's statistics just nearly doubled with Edelman out
    This. If anyone can deal with injuries to key players it's hoodie.

Blog Entries
    Jared Goff, my Rams........looks like he's really developed this year with the new coach
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Jared Goff, my Rams........looks like he's really developed this year with the new coach
    Yeah he looks awesome.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post

Wonder what he'd trade for Randall Cobb ? Hmm...Actually the contract would make it tough regardless