Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Camp and PreSeason

2017 NFL Camp and PreSeason

How in the name of Edward "Buckets" Hirsch is Jerry Freaking Jones in the Hall of Fame?

I would rather put OJ Simpson in there again that have Jerry in there.

If slapping the sponsor branding all over your place of business is all it takes, then Richard Petty and the Bad News Bears should be in there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    How in the name of Edward "Buckets" Hirsch is Jerry Freaking Jones in the Hall of Fame?

I would rather put OJ Simpson in there again that have Jerry in there.

If slapping the sponsor branding all over your place of business is all it takes, then Richard Petty and the Bad News Bears should be in there.
    Your comment has what? to do with this threads Title? Sorry for my confusion pbmax.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I was watching in amazement as Jerry was herded around with other legit hall of famers during the Hall of Fame game Thursday Night.

I figured this all fit into a thread about preseason football.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Cutler coming back?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...about-contract

Jay Cutler's expected ride off into the broadcast booth might not happen so soon.

With Ryan Tannehill's status seriously in question, the Miami Dolphins and Cutler's representation have discussed a potential deal, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources informed. Nothing has been agreed upon, but Cutler is Miami's top choice, Rapoport added.

$$$$$

So ends this lesson on how the world works
    wist

Between Tannehill, Cutler and Matt Moore, Dolphins will have 32 million of cap space allocated to their QB's.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Between Tannehill, Cutler and Matt Moore, Dolphins will have 32 million of cap space allocated to their QB's.
    Maybe down the road they can trade one to the Browns along with a second round pick.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

And if you put all three on the field at the same time, they still wouldn't match what Rodgers alone can do. For less money.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And if you put all three on the field at the same time, they still wouldn't match what Rodgers alone can do. For less money.
    Would you need new rules for 3 Men At A Quarterback or would you frankenstein them?

#frankengeneral

Signed for $10 Million$ for one year. WOW !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Thoughts about the Eagles/Packers game: I thought the first team looked really rusty and out of sync initially but as the game wore on the got more in rhythm. Not good to see that fumble by Montgomery. He's got to clean that up.

Great run back for a TD by Davis. Looks like he making a strong bid for PR job.

Good to see the defense hitting hard and taking the ball away. So that's what they're supposed to do.

I know a lot of people have been down on Barclay but I was really sorry to see him go down like that. Guy cannot catch a break.

I thought Vogel's punting was ok. Didn't see the whole game so I don't know if Crosby kicked any FGs.

All in all it was a good place to start.

Capt. Andrew Luck‏ @CaptAndrewLuck 49m49 minutes ago
    Dearest mother —
    The unit was outgunned by the band of Cowboys in Dallas. Alas, it counts for nothing. Yet, more men will be lost.
    — Andrew

Seahawks starting LT George Fant out for year with torn ACL. Lacy may find life was better in Green Bay.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Seahawks starting LT George Fant out for year with torn ACL. Lacy may find life was better in Green Bay.
    John Schneider learned how not to value O lineman from Ted!

That Seahags O Line was bad before the injury. They were hoping for marginal improvement (the new Center is good plus a couple reinforcements) but most everyone expected same as last year production.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Lacy could probs play LT at this point.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Lions lost their second-best pass-rushing defensive end, Kerry Hyder. Also I think they lost one of their tackles - not the kid from OSU last year, Taylor Decker (he's already out). Another guy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Capt. Andrew Luck‏ @CaptAndrewLuck 49m49 minutes ago
    Dearest mother —
    The unit was outgunned by the band of Cowboys in Dallas. Alas, it counts for nothing. Yet, more men will be lost.
    — Andrew

Who helped you with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Who helped you with this?
    Its a Twitter account. Been running for a few years. Pretty much the one gag, but I love reading the preview Tweet and the post game Tweet.