Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Camp and PreSeason

Capt. Andrew Luck‏ @CaptAndrewLuck 7h7 hours ago

Dearest mother —
    The unit prepares to face the Steel men. My sidearm still struggles to fire. Perhaps I am using too much powder.
    — Andrew
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

trubiski looks like the real deal. bears are going to be a much better team. dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    trubiski looks like the real deal. bears are going to be a much better team. dammit!
    Patience Gary, there is a still a legit chance they start Glennon.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Trubiski may look like the real deal, but doesn't that only make it sweeter when da Bears fuck him up somehow?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Best Tweet of the Football Preseason so far:

https://twitter.com/notoriousIT/stat...50059797192705

Live look at the quarterback race in Jacksonville

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Its a Twitter account. Been running for a few years. Pretty much the one gag, but I love reading the preview Tweet and the post game Tweet.
    It is fucking hilarious. I actually thought it was your idea, but I guess a clever theft counts for something too.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Best Tweet of the Football Preseason so far:

https://twitter.com/notoriousIT/stat...50059797192705

Live look at the quarterback race in Jacksonville
    earlier was shopping with the wife in a very quiet store when i saw this and busted out laughing.

Julian Edelman with a non-contact knee injury tonight. He limped off the field, but then was carted off to the locker room. Right after the play he grabbed the back of his knee.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Julian Edelman with a non-contact knee injury tonight. He limped off the field, but then was carted off to the locker room. Right after the play he grabbed the back of his knee.
    I never like to root for injuries to the other team, but is it completely wrong to feel Schadenfreude at a time like this?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I never like to root for injuries to the other team, but is it completely wrong to feel Schadenfreude at a time like this?
    Yeah. Reports are a torn ACL. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-tore-his-acl/
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

They can trade McCaffrey to New England for another draft pick next year.

Blog Entries
    Not sure if that is funny or not; GB has mucho talent at WR. Part of the reason I would entertain trying to get some value for the overpaid Randall Cobb ahead of not renewing his next deal
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Confirmed.

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago
    Patriots WR Julian Edelman tore his ACL, as @AlbertBreer reported. Team's worst fears confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Not sure if that is funny or not; GB has mucho talent at WR. Part of the reason I would entertain trying to get some value for the overpaid Randall Cobb ahead of not renewing his next deal
    Your dream girl Hoody has already traded away a 1 this year for a WR. I'd expect them to wait for final cutdowns and make a grab for someone. Some tea is going to be pissed they couldn't get their guy to the PS
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Your dream girl Hoody has already traded away a 1 this year for a WR. I'd expect them to wait for final cutdowns and make a grab for someone. Some tea is going to be pissed they couldn't get their guy to the PS
    Hoody Genius and Hoody Genius Jr will still have a top 3 scoring offense w/o Edelman. That offense is loaded with talent. Hovan's statistics just nearly doubled with Edelman out
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Jared Goff, my Rams........looks like he's really developed this year with the new coach

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post

Wonder what he'd trade for Randall Cobb ? Hmm...Actually the contract would make it tough regardless

Hoody Genius and Hoody Genius Jr will still have a top 3 scoring offense w/o Edelman. That offense is loaded with talent. Hovan's statistics just nearly doubled with Edelman out
    This. If anyone can deal with injuries to key players it's hoodie.

Jared Goff, my Rams........looks like he's really developed this year with the new coach
    Yeah he looks awesome.

Blog Entries
    right after I posted that he threw a terrible INT