Thread: Official Packers vs. Eagles Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Said it last year and I still believe it to be true this year..... Joe Callahan is a better QB than Brett Hundley. And I'd go as far as to say he's the best Backup QB to Rodgers we've had. He's better than Flynn. Stronger arm. Has moxie. You can just see he's always in control. Makes all the throws. Better head than Hundley. Better player.

Disappointments....
    Randall and Barclay injuries.
    Didn't get to see Montgomery run much
    King looks up and down. Attacks one play but gets beat next. he's young so whatever. Let's give it a year or two
    Safety Jones looked blah. Nothing special in game 1. But a rookie so we'll wait
    Spriggs got torched

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Said it last year and I still believe it to be true this year..... Joe Callahan is a better QB than Brett Hundley. And I'd go as far as to say he's the best Backup QB to Rodgers we've had. He's better than Flynn. Stronger arm. Has moxie. You can just see he's always in control. Makes all the throws. Better head than Hundley. Better player.
    Just finished watching the game on NFLN replay. I believe you are spot on. I'd go far as to say he was pulled because of his play.

TT was on the sideline realizing any more of this and we're going to have to carry 3 QB's on the roster, no hiding him on the PS.